Other Team Transfers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

In terms of Kane, the papers will just spend the next three months flogging him to UTD.

Cavani is off, so they'll need someone.

Doubt it, even the most gullible of fans are clicking on that story, Utd likely to finish 7th and in turmoil

The stories will be about Declan Rice IMO

Ahhh yes good ole Pep and City going out and buying another £50m plus player.

What an absolute genius him and that club are.

It really is torture having to watch oil money and the dippers at the top of the League.

Newcastle?
Release clauses in Spanish contracts for players like Rudiger aren’t meant to be met but are mandatory, I believe, under Spanish employment law.
Happy to be corrected if I’m wrong.

Can't see anyone activating that release clause. :pochsmirk:

Newcastle?
Release clauses in Spanish contracts for players like Rudiger aren’t meant to be met but are mandatory, I believe, under Spanish employment law.
Happy to be corrected if I’m wrong.

Why do I keep seeing different reports on Haaland's actual fee? I'm seeing £61m release clause and agents fees were £20m and some reports are saying the total deal is worth £200m - £250m, doesn't make sense.

Why do I keep seeing different reports on Haaland's actual fee? I'm seeing £61m release clause and agents fees were £20m and some reports are saying the total deal is worth £200m - £250m, doesn't make sense.
Some are including wages over the deal others just the fee to buy him.

Wages are chucked in sometimes to make it look bigger.

The total is including his wages and bonuses that he can trigger through performances.

Low for a player of his quality I would say ?

The truth is somewhere inbetween!

61 m£ could be the nominal transfer fee indeed. But what comes out from reports is that +50 m£ is paid to agent fees, signing bonus etc. So that is the money without which City would have not actually got the player. So it can be argued that his actual transfer fee is 111 m£ and then another 120 m£ is for wages and potential bonuses.

But this is 100% sure that for just nominal transfer fee this deal would have not happened.

That's the total with wages and hangers on but what I'm looking forward to is Roy Keane praising him on TV!!

Back
Top Bottom