Other Team Transfers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Given how calculated his career has been so far, I wouldn't be surprised if he sees this contract out and then leaves on a Bosman, can't see City having agreed to a release clause so that would be his only cast iron exit plan.

So do we think ol' Erling stopped to ask himself where the incoming multi-millions from his new contract will be coming from......?

0_FILES-FBL-QAT-WC-2022-HUMAN-RIGHTS-FIFA-NOR.jpg

I know this seems like outstanding business, and Haaland is a monster, I'm just wondering if he's an ideal fit for Guardiola's City. I know he was working on his all round game and it was improving, and he's still a kid so has plenty of scope to keep developing that side, but I'm not convinced right now he suits a team that pins teams down for 80- minutes a game and play a lot of intricate patterns in the final third of the pitch.

Then again, he's got some brains, and he's prepared to graft, so he may learn to adapt and flourish the way Lewandowski did under Pep.

I know this seems like outstanding business, and Haaland is a monster, I'm just wondering if he's an ideal fit for Guardiola's City. I know he was working on his all round game and it was improving, and he's still a kid so has plenty of scope to keep developing that side, but I'm not convinced right now he suits a team that pins teams down for 80- minutes a game and play a lot of intricate patterns in the final third of the pitch.

Then again, he's got some brains, and he's prepared to graft, so he may learn to adapt and flourish the way Lewandowski did under Pep.
They need a presence in the box for when they play the likes of us. They slung in so many crosses against us at their place and never really looked like scoring - didn't have anyone to really trouble us in the air from open play. And like you said, he's got a lot more about him than just size. Still let's hope he has a season like Lukaku has just had.

Rumour is t hat Mbappe has decided to stay with PSG instead of moving to Real Madrid.

El Chirunguito's Tomas Rancero has a perfectly normal reaction to these news.

Looks like Bahrain based investment manager Investcorp has pulled out of purchasing AC Milan. After talks with Elliot finances broke down.

Investcorp will probably pop up somewhere else linked to another club.

What differentiates them from most Arab based finances getting into football is that Investcorp is straight up just a private company, funded by a Iraqi Turkmen banker who lived in the United States and the UK.

So much for the Milan transfer kitty.

Wait hold up, Pogba going to Juve to free again lol

Left Utd for free then went back to Utd for £89 then went back to Juve for free, utterlety shameful :roflmao:

Back
Top Bottom