Other Team Transfers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

In a press release put out on Saturday night, LaLiga, the governing body for Spanish league football, announced their decision to launch a series of lawsuits against PSG, “with UEFA, the administrative and fiscal authorities in France and the relevant organisations in the EU,” for their contract extension of Kylian Mbappé until June 2025.

This follows its president, Javier Tebas, calling the deal “an insult to football.”

“These agreements threaten the economic viability of European football, put in danger hundreds of thousands of jobs and the integrity of sport in the medium term… scandalous.”

“This type of manoeuvre is a danger for European football at the same level as the Super League,” before naming Nasser Al Khelaifi as the individual personally responsible.

According to Romain Molina, Real Madrid “pulled out of the Erling Haaland (21) deal” in order to prioritise the deal that they had already agreed with Kylian Mbappé (23).

Molina reports that there is now “panic” at Real Madrid. “Madrid understood they couldn’t do a deal for Haaland, so they pulled out of it for Mbappé, with whom they had agreed on a deal a long time ago,” he said.

Basically, Haaland was plan B. Now they don’t have a plan B, and it’s panic at Real Madrid,” said Molina.

I love the Madrid meltdown, but he has a point...

I don’t like what’s happening generally, but it’s delicious seeing all the Madrid fans getting so salty.

The outrage is so fake, they wouldn’t bat an eyelid if their club was a carbon barons spunk sock.

They’ve benefitted from dodgy deals and abused their “biggest club” status for years.

I don’t like what’s happening generally, but it’s delicious seeing all the Madrid fans getting so salty.

The outrage is so fake, they wouldn’t bat an eyelid if their club was a carbon barons spunk sock.

They’ve benefitted from dodgy deals and abused their “biggest club” status for years.
All the dodgy funding from the Spanish banks and benefitting from fascist governments, fuck them. Yeah, these sportswashing clubs are abhorrent and something has to be done, but I have absolutely no sympathy for RM, they've half created these clubs with their antics over the years.

According to Romain Molina, Real Madrid “pulled out of the Erling Haaland (21) deal” in order to prioritise the deal that they had already agreed with Kylian Mbappé (23).

Molina reports that there is now “panic” at Real Madrid. “Madrid understood they couldn’t do a deal for Haaland, so they pulled out of it for Mbappé, with whom they had agreed on a deal a long time ago,” he said.

Basically, Haaland was plan B. Now they don’t have a plan B, and it’s panic at Real Madrid,” said Molina.
This has made me so anxious. I mean how will Real Madrid cope. My heart bleeds for them.

Annoying if he goes to Liverpool, perfect Fabinho replacement - who could also play with him in a CM2 or CM3.

RMC Sport report tonight that Monaco midfielder Aurélien Tchouaméni has agreed terms with both Real Madrid and Liverpool, and will give himself several days to make his final choice.

The two clubs are now in talks with the Ligue 1 side over the 22-year-old’s potential transfer, as he prepares to make a choice before the end of the week.

The French international will not join Paris Saint-Germain, despite attempts from club president Nasser Al-Khelaifi himself to bring the former Bordeaux man in.

Newly arrived sporting director Luis Campos had made another attempt this afternoon, with Monaco’s asking price set at €80m. Tchouaméni himself had let his representatives take care of negotiations in the last few weeks in order to concentrate on the end of Monaco’s season.

Seems like a lot of shit is getting done early this summer (WCup-ism?).....

Fab & Conte best get their heads together quick now we know CL is in the bag.

Maybe they might offer megabucks for Kane and son!!!
But Salah is probably a more realistic target as his contract is running down….
If Salah goes, second may just be within reach for us, assuming we get our transfers right. Players like Son, Kane, Salah don't grow on trees, you can't get them with all the money in the world.

Back
Top Bottom