Other Team Transfers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

According to Manu Sainz via Diario AS;

“Joan Laporta and Jorge Mendes are currently discussing the possibility of Cristiano Ronaldo to Barcelona.”

“Joan Laporta and Jorge Mendes are currently discussing the possibility of Cristiano Ronaldo to Barcelona.”

Out of the frying pan...

Le Parisien report this afternoon that Paris Saint-Germain are set to complete the signing of Italian striker Gianluca Scamacca from Sassuolo, with an imminent agreement estimated at the €50m mark.

The 23-year-old’s arrival from the Neroverdi will be completed next week. As confirmed by sources contacted by Get French Football News last week, the Ligue 1 champions had already agreed personal terms in principle with the forward.

The Azzurri international will become PSG’s second signing of the summer after Portuguese midfielder Vitinha’smove from Porto, the former Wolves man moving for a €40m fee.

The Rome native scored an impressive 16 goals this past Serie A season – doubling his tally from the previous campaign – and will be embarking on his second experience abroad after a spell in the Netherlands where he turned out for PSV Eindhoven and Zwolle.

It is hoped that Scamacca will be the agile target man around which the likes of Kylian Mbappé can play, in the same vein as the Frenchman’s association with Radamel Falcao at Monaco.

Gabriel is also mentioned as a possible replacement for De Light. In my opinion it is fake news ... What is this player like? After Ramsey hearing about Woolwich makes me fall to the ground… I hope to sell De Light well and buy Bremer!

Gabriel is also mentioned as a possible replacement for De Light. In my opinion it is fake news ... What is this player like? After Ramsey hearing about Woolwich makes me fall to the ground… I hope to sell De Light well and buy Bremer!
I had poached eggs that were firmer than him in defence. though I suppose he can work OK in a back 3

Hope not..... This could well see Lewandowski land at Chelsea otherwise.

You should save your money for LoCelso and Reguilon. 👍

Are you de Ligt's agent or Juve's owner having a sneak peek at Spurs forums?

Big signing for Fulham this, no? I remember him being linked to some really big clubs. Maybe one of those gets overrated by twitter hipsters players as during the Euros I recall many of them crying for him to start and being insistent he was a top defensive midfielder.

Nabil Bentaleb Nabil Bentaleb You're the resident Portuguese league expert, how good is this guy?
Good player but his last season wasn’t as good as in 20/21. Sporting really messed the selling timing. He is a pure destroyer. Imagine a giant Hojberg

Back
Top Bottom