Other Team Transfers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What is that twitter account…? I still don’t buy it, personally. Makes no sense to let him go now

The main thing I'm leaning on is the fact that there was so much chatter about him leaving last summer as well.

unless they’re going in a very different direction.

Pep disappearing up his own ass and going all experimental for the season could be a blessing for anyone else in the mix this season.

Foot Mercato report this afternoon that West Ham remain keen on signing PSV Eindhoven midfielder Ibrahim Sangaré, despite the former Toulouse man signing a contract extension to take his time at the club up to 2027.

The 24-year-old, who has been playing in The Netherlands for the last two years, making 89 appearances in all competitions and scoring 6 goals, while also registering nine assists.

West Ham had last week been looking to sign Lille’s Amadou Onana, but the Belgian international will instead move to Everton after the Toffees agreed a €40m fee including bonuses, in a deal that sees him join on a 5-year contract.

Sangaré, an Ivory Coast international, was also the subject of interest from Paris Saint-Germain, with the club in contacts in recent weeks according to sources contacted by Get French Football News.

Despite reports of the Ligue 1 champions going for a physically imposing player with Ligue 1 experience, the club will instead look to wrap up the signing of Fabián Ruiz, as broken this morning.

Foot Mercato report this afternoon that West Ham remain keen on signing PSV Eindhoven midfielder Ibrahim Sangaré, despite the former Toulouse man signing a contract extension to take his time at the club up to 2027.

The 24-year-old, who has been playing in The Netherlands for the last two years, making 89 appearances in all competitions and scoring 6 goals, while also registering nine assists.

West Ham had last week been looking to sign Lille’s Amadou Onana, but the Belgian international will instead move to Everton after the Toffees agreed a €40m fee including bonuses, in a deal that sees him join on a 5-year contract.

Sangaré, an Ivory Coast international, was also the subject of interest from Paris Saint-Germain, with the club in contacts in recent weeks according to sources contacted by Get French Football News.

Despite reports of the Ligue 1 champions going for a physically imposing player with Ligue 1 experience, the club will instead look to wrap up the signing of Fabián Ruiz, as broken this morning.

West Ham love a big midfielder so this is probably true.

I think he was around £50M no?
Yeah, my bad. Don't know what I was thinking...and I actually watched almost all of his final RBL season because Nagelsmann was there. Memory failed me.

So yeah, RBL gets their player + 30M, essentially.

Back
Top Bottom