Other Team Transfers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Aside from the Rice rant about no bid having been made; allowing Man U to enter the piicture.......... According to him (via Romano) it's Kronke that's getting in the way of their big money moves happening (Rice, Mudyric... Vlahovic? ......even putting the Jesus deal in jeopardy.).

WinterWarrior WinterWarrior

Last edited:

Aside from the Rice rant about no bid having been made; allowing Man U to enter the piicture.......... According to him (via Romano) it's Kronke that's getting in the way of their big money moves happening (Rice, Mudyric... Vlahovic? ......even putting the Jesus deal in jeopardy.).

WinterWarrior WinterWarrior

This gap toothed shlub doesn't have a clue. Man Utd already tried to enter the picture and got told he's off to Woolwich same with Bayern. We can revisit this if they botch it.

This gap toothed shlub doesn't have a clue. Man Utd already tried to enter the picture and got told he's off to Woolwich same with Bayern. We can revisit this if they botch it.

As I already said; he's reading out Romano's words verbatim.

Regardless; even if I'm not posting it as fact, i thought the Kronke stuff was pertinent to our prev discussion......

This is something I expected, City to be interested. Surprised it's taken them this long.

Can only see Phillips going in the other direction if that happens. If West Ham could get about 80 million for Rice, plus Phillips, you can't grumble at that if you're them. I think City would play Rice as a box to box midfielder in the Gundogan role so he could play alongside Rodri.

Can only see Phillips going in the other direction if that happens. If West Ham could get about 80 million for Rice, plus Phillips, you can't grumble at that if you're them. I think City would play Rice as a box to box midfielder in the Gundogan role so he could play alongside Rodri.
Yep think Phillips is the absolute perfect fodder for City to use, they can throw him into the deal and really cut the fee down which will be a really attractive offer for West Ham I think.

I know Bellingham rejected City but I don't see Rice saying no.

IF Newcastle get Barella for 50 million then that's the transfer of the summer right there. Surely if he's allowed to go for anything like that then the likes of Liverpool, Chelsea and even Man City would be in for him? In today's market he's worth double that.

IF Newcastle get Barella for 50 million then that's the transfer of the summer right there. Surely if he's allowed to go for anything like that then the likes of Liverpool, Chelsea and even Man City would be in for him? In today's market he's worth double that.
£50m seems just like an unrealistically low fee made up by some English journalists, never gonna happen (with a contract until 2026).

£50m seems just like an unrealistically low fee made up by some English journalists, never gonna happen (with a contract until 2026).

Definitely sounds like the kind of opening bid offer you would make in which you would expect a one word reply to come through your fax machine. Vaffanculo is fuck off in Italian.

Bellingham, Rice, Zubamendi, Caicedo, Barella all seemingly on the move this summer.... I'm certain had we got CL this summer we'd have been making a serious move for one of those players.

Annoying thing is that we'd have no doubt asked all sorts of questions about Conte's old crew last summer..... A lot can change in 12 months.

Back
Top Bottom