Other Team Transfers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I read somewhere that Cheatski want to sign Sancho next summer

Werner
Sancho Havertz Ziyech

------------

Abraham
Pulisic Mount Hudson-Odoi

"Back to the B-team you go lads."

...And to think their handling of youth this season has had so many plaudits from both pundits and a few posters here alike.

I read somewhere that Cheatski want to sign Sancho next summer

Werner
Sancho Havertz Ziyech

------------

Abraham
Pulisic Mount Hudson-Odoi​

That front 4 is approx 300m worth too. Yet people claim not to be able to see why we don't do similar. :mourcheeks:

That front 4 is approx 300m worth too. Yet people claim not to be able to see why we don't do similar. :mourcheeks:

Also the pressure will be on Lampard. He will have to deliver or he will be gone in no time. I wouldn't be surprised if they are already lining up Nagelsmann as his successor

Also the pressure will be on Lampard. He will have to deliver or he will be gone in no time. I wouldn't be surprised if they are already lining up Nagelsmann as his successor

Yeh, noted as much in another thread. Grace period is OVER.... Big boy pants now.

....There's still talk of Chillwell too. May as well call that £350m.

Werner at 48 mill and Ziyech for 32 mill are pretty good deals when you consider Leicester wanting 60 mill for Chillwell and Villa expecting 80 mill for Grealish. English premium:mourcheeks:

Franchise pricks.

They seem to have a real problem with us for some weird reason. Shame we didn’t beat them. If only the second leg of the champions league match had been cancelled like it should of been then we’d of been able to go there with a fit attack and not in a losing run (hopefully). Things could of turned out differently.

They seem to have a real problem with us for some weird reason. Shame we didn’t beat them. If only the second leg of the champions league match had been cancelled like it should of been then we’d of been able to go there with a fit attack and not in a losing run (hopefully). Things could of turned out differently.
You're definitely right about how the second leg should have been cancelled...

Higher coronavirus rates in the Merseyside area IIRC supposedly caused by the visiting Athletico Madrid fans.

reachingforthestars reachingforthestars
bus-conductor bus-conductor

Paul Mitchell on the prowl for Disasi. And Southampton doubtful they can get a work permit for Salisu.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom