Other Team Transfers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Werner arrives in London on a private jet

31212856-8561493-image-a-6_1595764323889.jpg

Compared to Soldado who arrived in London on.......

ay_115486476.jpg

Just came here to mention that Werner photo.

Fuck me, it really stings. Just a depressing encapsulation of the current state-of-play (though I have optimism long term).

If he could turn out to be a flop or do his ACL in the first game...

WillingRegalIndochinesetiger-size_restricted.gif

Bailed on RBL before seeing out their BL league & CL campaigns.... Bit of a cunt... He'll fit right in.

Last edited:
Yeah, that's some proper cunt behaviour.... though RB Leipzig are fucking odd and seem to be obsessed with us so I can almost excuse him running away.

Considering this afternoon's events, Ryan Fraser needs to take a long hard look in the mirror.

The Chavs can have him too, innit.....

Any bright spark they have systematically gets replaced at considerable expense.... The saga continues:

Abraham / Werner
Hudson-Odoi / Ziyech
Gilmour / Rice (?)
Mount / Havertz (?)

.....So much for the "Yay! Lampard promoting youth" narrative.

Bollocks!

Their hand was forced; now normal business resumes.
:mourfacepalm: :mourfacepalm: :mourfacepalm:

Yeah, that's some proper cunt behaviour.... though RB Leipzig are fucking odd and seem to be obsessed with us so I can almost excuse him running away.

Considering this afternoon's events, Ryan Fraser needs to take a long hard look in the mirror.

I agree, they seem to have a very strange obsession with us. I bet if he scores against us they will be tweeting their support for him but won't do it if he scores against other teams. It's one of the reasons I hope we poach Nagelsmann off of them in a year or so time.

According to Foot Mercato Barca are willing to offer Rakitic and Vidal for Guendouzi from the scum.

I am sorry, what?
My dog could traipse her mucky paws over a piece of paper and it would have a closer relationship with reality that Foot Mercato, and that's taking into consideration that she went to join the great rabbit chase in the sky a month ago

I really, really don’t want Sancho to go to UTD.

They will challenge if he does.
I really don't think they'll ever challenge properly with OGS at the wheel, they'll go on good runs and then equally poor, like a turbo charged Spurs under Sherwood, beating those beneath them comfortably and slipping up against the big sides.

Probably comfortable for top 4 though if they do spend big again, by virtue of talent alone, moments of individual brilliance rather than a team that is more than the sum of it's parts.

Back
Top Bottom