Other Team Transfers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I would love to have him here.

For 10 million sure, for 20 million easy pass.

I think we offer him a much better shot than Liverpool where he would be 2nd choice for his whole time there.

Here at least he has a chance of beating out Davies, although breaking Jose love affair with his slow, plodding uselessness might be tough.

Just how the fuck are Liverpool being linked to a young, HG, PL experienced fullback for £10m, yet when we want a 23 year old South Korean defender who's only played in the Chinese League and it's £15m, talk Aarons and it'll be £20m no doubt.

I know it's only speculation but problem is I can actually see it happening... Like everyone simply must bend over backwards to accommodate fucking Liverpool.

Just how the fuck are Liverpool being linked to a young, HG, PL experienced fullback for £10m, yet when we want a 23 year old South Korean defender who's only played in the Chinese League and it's £15m, talk Aarons and it'll be £20m no doubt.

I know it's only speculation but problem is I can actually see it happening... Like everyone simply must bend over backwards to accommodate fucking Liverpool.

Norwich want 20 mill. I'm not sure about his contract situation though

I didn’t realise coutinho is another Kia Joorabchian client. That explains the Woolwich links and why they may well get him.

Yep I think he is nailed on to go there as well as Willian who is another Kia client

Apparently they want Gabriel, Partey, Willian and Coutinho this summer

Yep I think he is nailed on to go there as well as Willian who is another Kia client

Apparently they want Gabriel, Partey, Willian and Coutinho this summer

They won’t get all of those unless there’s so pretty big agent favours thrown about. They don’t have the money. They did do some loan refinancing to free up some cash but I can’t see it being enough. If Coutinho is going their way I wouldn’t be surprised to see abaumayang go the other way.

They won’t get all of those unless there’s so pretty big agent favours thrown about. They don’t have the money. They did do some loan refinancing to free up some cash but I can’t see it being enough. If Coutinho is going their way I wouldn’t be surprised to see abaumayang go the other way.
Cunts shouldn't be signing anyone after letting go 55 lower earning members of staff.

Back
Top Bottom