Other Team Transfers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Michael Keane is one of Koeman's top three targets for Barca?????

To replace Gerard Pique!!!!!

Is he a Woolwich defensive scout or something?

:mourpointlaugh::levylol::pochrolleyes:

Apart from being a former player (which has nothing to do with his suitability for the manager's job), I don't understand why Barca have appointed Koeman.

I don't see anything in his managerial record that suggests he should even be considered for the job.

Apart from being a former player (which has nothing to do with his suitability for the manager's job), I don't understand why Barca have appointed Koeman.

I don't see anything in his managerial record that suggests he should even be considered for the job.
Barcelona are on the decline fam. no doubt about it. next man United or Woolwich

Messi wept

main-qimg-528ad578e07b141dd717e732506d82e3

Michael Keane is one of Koeman's top three targets for Barca?????

To replace Gerard Pique!!!!!

Is he a Woolwich defensive scout or something?

:mourpointlaugh::levylol::pochrolleyes:
Went to Saints and ruined what was left of Poch’s team; then to Everton, spent a ton and made them actually worse by buying about 5 no 10s and playing them all simultaneously...awful manager - god knows why Barca went for him.

I think a large reason why he got the job is that the top choices want nothing to do with the next 2 (maybe more) years of rebuilding.

Koeman isn't going to be up for any big jobs outside of Barca anyways so he doesn't really have a rep to take a hit. Maybe this ruins his chances of going back to the Netherlands job but I am not sure it even does that.

That said it seems Xavi is the man they ultimately want and there is even less to suggest he should be considered for the job other than them having success with former players as managers.

Baffling decision by a president that surely won't be reelected.

Back
Top Bottom