Other Team Transfers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Apparently the Chavs are trying to ship Hudson-Odoi out on loan already..... That hype lasted didn't it. :roll:

...Bet he wishes he had held out for BM rather than signing that new deal too.

You seen anything of the Luis kid at Benfica ?
I saw him in action away to Shakhtar last season. Maybe I caught him on a bad day but I thought he was atrocious. Slow, physically weak, lousy reader of the game and criminally poor with the ball at his feet. I looked at his stats after the game and saw that he won about 10 tackles. I was surprised. Most people would probably think any guy that won 10 tackles must have had a good game, but I thought he was a car crash of a player. And he didn't feature in the second leg, if I remember correctly.

Surprised to see him linked with Monaco, because I think they are well covered for that type of player, but it will be interesting to get another look at him.

Back
Top Bottom