Other Team Transfers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Isn't he made for retirement soon enough?
:deledoubt:

Looking forward to him and Silva having a mini reunion and taking on one another.

200.gif

Physically he’s always looked sharp. Don't know his current level
Looking at the stats, he bossed it previously for PSG but his fitness (in terms of appearances anyway) and goal return dropped off massively last season.

At 33, I don't think it's wise.

I still quite rate Cavani people are saying Falcao 2.0 but he has always been a workhouse, can see him doing well honestly.

He is a workhorse but for a player consider a top striker I have never seen someone miss so many big chances in front of goal. That being said United do have a proper target man now.

Robin Olsen to Everton on loan.

Could seriously push Pickford for the spot if given the chance. Not the greatest with his feet but a strong shot stopper.

And unlike Pickford he has arms like a grown man.

Good move for Götze. Take a step back to hopefully take some steps forward late in his career.

If his body doesn't allow him to keep up with top 5 league football there is no shame in being a big name in the Dutch league.

Back
Top Bottom