Other Team Transfers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Shouldve taken the plunge on him when he was at Fulham.

But we weren't sure on a knee condition, if I remember correctly.
Didn’t see much of him at Fulham, but yes there was an issue with his knee when he was up here. Maybe we learn a lesson and take a look at Edouard, who I believe has just switched to the same agency as Gareth Bale is with. But also the same agency that reps Grealish and Tierney among others.

Didn’t see much of him at Fulham, but yes there was an issue with his knee when he was up here. Maybe we learn a lesson and take a look at Edouard, who I believe has just switched to the same agency as Gareth Bale is with. But also the same agency that reps Grealish and Tierney among others.

Do like Edouard.

Only has a year left on his contract too. Think he'll probably go to Woolwich or something though.

He wasn't getting game time at Lyon was he? Form or fell out with management?
Don’t think he feel out with anyone. Seems quite amicable and Aulus saying nice things about him online. Only a six month loan with a possible transfer in the summer.

Just noticed Slimani has replaced him at Lyon from Leicester. That £30m was well spent then.....

Don’t think he feel out with anyone. Seems quite amicable and Aulus saying nice things about him online. Only a six month loan with a possible transfer in the summer.

Just noticed Slimani has replaced him at Lyon from Leicester. That £30m was well spent then.....
He only started 6/16 games this season on the bench for the rest. If he didn't fall out it must be Aulus not fancying him.

He only started 6/16 games this season on the bench for the rest. If he didn't fall out it must be Aulus not fancying him.
Seems strange. Aulus saying today he’s welcome back any time and that he’s a scoring machine. Maybe this move was always on the cards from summer?

Seems strange. Aulus saying today he’s welcome back any time and that he’s a scoring machine. Maybe this move was always on the cards from summer?
That's what I assumed, agitating for a move but don't follow French football closely. Either that or we really haven't missed out as he isn't all that anyway.

Back
Top Bottom