Other Team Transfers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Why wasn't Levy/Paratici kept abreast of his availability?
Get Out Episode 3 GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

So it looks like Villa want to spend some of the Grealish money on Leon Bailey and Ward Prowse. Saints have already knocked back a 25 mill offer calling it derisory.

Grealish is an extremely gifted player but 100 million is crazy. I'd say he's worth about 50-60 in today's market. So they're paying well over the odds because he's English and Aston Villa don't need to sell.

I suppose if he goes to City and goes up a level then in the end he'll have been worth that sort of money. I think he's on the same sort of level as Mahrez and Bernando Silva though, not particularly better than either. I've always seen Grealish as a very Manchester United sort of player, certainly not Manchester City.

Grealish is an extremely gifted player but 100 million is crazy. I'd say he's worth about 50-60 in today's market. So they're paying well over the odds because he's English and Aston Villa don't need to sell.

I suppose if he goes to City and goes up a level then in the end he'll have been worth that sort of money. I think he's on the same sort of level as Mahrez and Bernando Silva though, not particularly better than either. I've always seen Grealish as a very Manchester United sort of player, certainly not Manchester City.
I'm surprised as they spend a lot of money on a few players but not normally crazy money on a player - pep loves a free kick I guess

Pep has lost his mind, of all things he could spend money on, Haaland, Kane, he chooses Grealish, he's going to regret that decision.

Pep has lost his mind, of all things he could spend money on, Haaland, Kane, he chooses Grealish, he's going to regret that decision.

Unless they already have a deal struck with Raiola for next summer; them not jumping the queue for Haaland is an epic fail.

Gifted, Why did he not start for England in the Euros?

Gifted, Why did he not start for England in the Euros?

Well because Southgate doesn't seem to think he fits into the way he wants his team to play as much as others. Grealish not getting into the England team has nothing to do with a lack of quality or ability. After the first two games Foden barely kicked a ball. Sancho also.

Yep. Kane is currently better than Haaland and certainly better than Grealish. Hard as it is to say he would make sure they beat Chelsea to the title and increase their chance of CL success.

City badly need a striker, Jesus has been a total let down but instead they part money for another AM. Very odd.

Well because Southgate doesn't seem to think he fits into the way he wants his team to play as much as others. Grealish not getting into the England team has nothing to do with a lack of quality or ability. After the first two games Foden barely kicked a ball. Sancho also.
He won’t get game time at city either he’ll play his part that’s that Villa first name down week in week out but then treble the wages will make up for it a suppose

Back
Top Bottom