Other Team Transfers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He won’t get game time at city either he’ll play his part that’s that Villa first name down week in week out but then treble the wages will make up for it a suppose

I think he'll start more often than not. According to City fans, signing Grealish will be the end Sterling, while Guardiola wants to play Bernardo Silva more centrally. So he could play Gundogan and Silva in midfield with an attacking trio of Grealish, Foden and De Bruyne, with Torres up top if they don't sign a striker. After the Euro's he had, Sterling won't be without his suitors. I can see him at Woolwich, even more so as he's a London boy.

Ummm GIF by memecandy

All subjective of course, I'm sure there will be a bunch of people, no doubt younger than me, that think he looks good. But I'm firmly of the opinion that if you've spent almost 14,000 euros on your outfit then it should look a lot more impressive than this:

And the gobshite pose isn't helping matters...

:avbmad:

I had the very first Air Jordans, after I made the National Trials (U13) for Bedfordshire in 1985(?) I saved and got them for £42 (or £45), which was a wedge at that time, but £1000 for repro? WTF!

Pep has lost his mind, of all things he could spend money on, Haaland, Kane, he chooses Grealish, he's going to regret that decision.

His attacking stats are very very impressive. Think he will back himself to elevate his defensive positioning and work rate, then he can be consistent World Class IMO.

His attacking stats are very very impressive. Think he will back himself to elevate his defensive positioning and work rate, then he can be consistent World Class IMO.
Not 100m impressive though, no way.

He wants to hold the ball and City try to move it quickly. Is he a good fit really?

Yeah, because he draws players in, they have a system which frees others in triangles, he'll flourish and be Player of the year finalist IMO if he stays fit.

To be honest, if they sign Kane, with Grealish and Sterling at the club, plus Foden, that bodes very well for Englands World Cup chances.

Sickening. But quite admirable due to the Englishness of it (think that is completely in the mind of the Sheiks, to buy acceptance in the West)

Last edited:

Watched this guy 4/5 times over the last few months, he's far from a finished product but definitely one to keep an eye on for the next few years.

Gotta say I'm impressed by Villa's signings. Buendia and Bailey are both players I'd have happily taken this summer.

If they keep Grealish too then they're going to have some attack.

Buendia is brilliant but Bailey I'm not sure about

Bundesliga is a funny one because the quality is so hit and miss

Yeah, Bailey might go either way, but he's been linked with some top clubs for a while now and definitely has potential. Buendia is a better version of Lamela. 38 million for him is a steal in today's market.

Back
Top Bottom