Other Team Transfers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Cunt Barca fucking Leeds around over the Raphinia money now......

Throw the book at these scumbags.

Last edited:
What the fuck is going on????

Who does this???!

I love how football is a multibillion pound industry but it's got this low budget, cooky vibe to it when it comes transfer reveals.

Huge loss for City, way way bigger than Sterling, Jesus or Zinchenko. For me only De Bruyne clear of him and as good if not better than Foden currently. Surely City will buy someone.

Could even affect the title race if Haaland doesn’t give City a different point of attack well enough to replace the loss.

City losing Bernardo and Sterling

Chelsea losing Rudiger and Kante now on the wane

I know both teams have bought and in the case of Chelsea one from the other but it will be interesting to see how they deal with with the above because it’s a huge loss potentially.

I've just been having a nose on the Redcafe match day thread, and my main takeaway from it, is that, they are moaning about their team for today being the same players as last season.

They are calling their transfer activity as "trash".

Huge loss for City, way way bigger than Sterling, Jesus or Zinchenko. For me only De Bruyne clear of him and as good if not better than Foden currently. Surely City will buy someone.

Could even affect the title race if Haaland doesn’t give City a different point of attack well enough to replace the loss.

Wow! ....I hadn't been taking these rumours seriously.

Surely they have somone on their radar to replace him........?

It'd be curious to see a club with their wealth leaving themselves so thin.

The amount invested in Chelsea is truly astonishing.

We may bemoan City and now Newcastle but Chelsea's expenditure is incomparable.
Yes it’s because they had zero debt. About every club will have debt from previous years of transfer activity. Chelsea’s was erased because these transfers were funded by Abromavich and then written off. So they got to start from scratch.

You can bet they will not be able to finance this much in the future as after a year or two of buying players, they will still owe a lot on transfers.

Wow! ....I hadn't been taking these rumours seriously.

Surely they have somone on their radar to replace him........?

It'd be curious to see a club with their wealth leaving themselves so thin.

What is that twitter account…? I still don’t buy it, personally. Makes no sense to let him go now unless they’re going in a very different direction.

What is that twitter account…? I still don’t buy it, personally. Makes no sense to let him go now unless they’re going in a very different direction.

Appears to be all coming from the Barca side. Personally I rate Silva as in their top 3 best players at City, Sterling, Zinchenko, Jesus sales are one thing, Bernardo Silva sale is a huge move for City, would be like us selling Son.

Veratti if true is a very good player but losing Silva would be big event for their attack.

Appears to be all coming from the Barca side. Personally I rate Silva as in their top 3 best players at City, Sterling, Zinchenko, Jesus sales are one thing, Bernardo Silva sale is a huge move for City, would be like us selling Son.

Looks to me like Barca doing their usual shit, can’t see City being bullied & unless there’s a HUGE bid it makes no sense to sell. He’s perfect for Pep’s system.

And like you say, a pure quality player. City’s player of the season last year for me, KDB won it because of a flashy finish to the season but Silva was superb throughout.

Back
Top Bottom