Other teams new kits

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

fatfish said:
Don't know why, but there seem to have been a few horror kits announced so far for the forthcoming season.

I've just seen the new Saints kit. They're all fuming down here on the south coast as they have gone away from their traditional red & white stripes.

http://www.saintsfc.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10280~2827440,00.html
If you look closely it has white lines running down the red, and vice versa for the away kit. It's not nearly as bad as Cardiff's debacle.

Smoked Salmon said:
fatfish said:
Don't know why, but there seem to have been a few horror kits announced so far for the forthcoming season.

I've just seen the new Saints kit. They're all fuming down here on the south coast as they have gone away from their traditional red & white stripes.

If you look closely it has white lines running down the red, and vice versa for the away kit. It's not nearly as bad as Cardiff's debacle.

Yep I saw those, but it is a break with tradition that is upsetting the natives down here. Imagine if we changed our to white & navy hoops!

Chelscum: Gold on the badge, dark green goalkeeper shirt. White and baby blue away strip.
Liverpool: 'De-constructed badge' moved the hillsborough torches to the back of the shirt, Green keeper shirt.
Arseanal: Added blue strips to the sleeve. Shit.
Man United: Tartan design. Fergie is please.

Chelski:
0,,10268~10720094,00.jpg

Liverpool:
steven-gerrard-and-pepe-reina-model-the-new-lfc-kit-by-warrior-sports-725456622.jpg

I'm not putting a picture of our retarded neighbours.

Man United:
7177155570_ec286be02a_b.jpg

fatfish said:
Smoked Salmon said:
fatfish said:

Yep I saw those, but it is a break with tradition that is upsetting the natives down here. Imagine if we changed our to white & navy hoops!
Indeed, it would be almost as bad as putting the dutch flag on our sleeves.

Stoke: Blue and Red striped away, Red and White (BarberShop) home.
Newcastle: Dark red away kit, Dark green goal keepershirt. (Not sure on home, suspect it is the same barcode style)
West Ham: Claret and Blue home shirt ('classic'), away is dark blue.
Fulham: ORANGE and black away kit, looks very barnet like.

Stoke:
New-Bet365-Stoke-Kit-2012-13.jpg

Newcastle:
Newcastle-Away-Kit-12-13.jpg

West Ham:
West-Ham-away-kit-480x384.jpg

Fulham:
640f1_fulham-away-shirt-tiff3.jpg

Wigan: Home is blue and white striped, away it black with yellow.
Man City: Light blue home with a black badge (reported not confirmed) away is reported to be dark purple.
Everton: Black away kit confirmed, blue home nike kit floating around the net also.

Wigan:
wigan-athletic-home-shirt1.jpg

wigan-away-jersey.jpg

Manchester City:
Maroon-Manchester-City-Kit-Leaked-2012-13.jpg

Man-City-201213-Home.jpg

Everton:
Unlikely to be real v
everton-home-and-away-shirts.jpg

7305832788_51e20f0073_b.jpg

yiddo2786 said:
spooky said:
Rooney doesn't look like Rooney in that Utd image.
Thing is, either the pose is faked by Rooney himself or the kit has been photoshopped onto a real photo from last year
I think it's that the image has been so processed to look like it's a scene from "300", which robs the human element entirely.

I've said it all over this forum, the Liverpool shirts are nice, though the Warrior logo is a bit ridiculous. I like the NUFC away shirts, too.

I like Everton's third shirt. Reminds me of our one from last year.

The Liverpool shirt is better than any of the shirts that they have had for at least 15 years. Their fan whining is pathetic.

The Chelsea one, well that just looks the same as it always does - shit.

Back
Top Bottom