Our 2013-14 Home Kit “drops” 8 July

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Any medium-sized regular shirt buyers here? My last one was the purple away shirt from 11-12, it was a medium and fits just about right. Was wondering how this year's sizes match up - can anyone with experience of both make the comparison?

If the Med Puma fit ok the The UA is the same. Iv found anyway, the new home kit fits perfectly like the Puma kits did in a medium.

Good stuff, cheers - I'll stick to the medium then. Last year our local sports shop sold them so I could try them on for size, but Spurs shirts have mysteriously disappeared from the shelves this year. :avbmad:

Got my jersey from aliexpress today. Looks legit. Not as thick as I thought it would be (don't have a real one compare) and the collar is a bit loose, but for $20, I can't complain.

Got my jersey from aliexpress today. Looks legit. Not as thick as I thought it would be (don't have a real one compare) and the collar is a bit loose, but for $20, I can't complain.

They make the third? Love that one, especially with the houndstooth as a Bama fan, but I'm not keen on paying over 100 for it with shipping

They make the third? Love that one, especially with the houndstooth as a Bama fan, but I'm not keen on paying over 100 for it with shipping
I looked around for it, b/c I like it too, but I didn't really see any that seemed good (good quality pic/highly rated seller).

Back
Top Bottom