Our 2013-14 Home Kit “drops” 8 July

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I know, but some are fortunate enough to have one that blends in with the home kit.

I still (and always will) think BMW missed a trick not ever considering a sponsorship with Bristol Rovers!!
Brist_Badge.png
BMW-Logo.jpg

Yes. The real away shirt doesn't have those two different shades of blue. Yes, it has that pattern in it, but not at that contrast.
The pattern!
Meh, I figured that, but the picture isn't good enough to rule out the lighting.

Looks pretty damn good to me for bootleg chinese, but you should always do your homework when dealing with Chinese ebay sellers, and it's nobody's fault but his own.

I'm more worried by the fact that he went for the away kit, rather than the home or 3rd, myself.

Meh, I figured that, but the picture isn't good enough to rule out the lighting.

Looks pretty damn good to me for bootleg chinese, but you should always do your homework when dealing with Chinese ebay sellers, and it's nobody's fault but his own.

I'm more worried by the fact that he went for the away kit, rather than the home or 3rd, myself.
I assure you it looks worse in person. It also is lacking the little spurs logo with the UA hologram on the bottom. I don't think he realized the large amount of Chinese fake shirts out there. He does now.

Oh, and I agree the away shirt this year isn't great.

I'm considering ordering last years 3rd shirt. Could anyone with experience with the sizing help me choose a size please? It's the first Spurs shirt I'm buying and I can't decide weather to go with an S or an M. I'm about 5'8'' or 5'9'' and 36" around my chest. Normally I'd probably go for the M because for football shirts I definitely prefer loose to tight, but I don't want it to be too baggy and I know how different sizing can be. Thank you for any advice!

I'm considering ordering last years 3rd shirt. Could anyone with experience with the sizing help me choose a size please? It's the first Spurs shirt I'm buying and I can't decide weather to go with an S or an M. I'm about 5'8'' or 5'9'' and 36" around my chest. Normally I'd probably go for the M because for football shirts I definitely prefer loose to tight, but I don't want it to be too baggy and I know how different sizing can be. Thank you for any advice!

I have a last year third M, am 5'9", and have a 38-40 or so chest. Fits me rather comfortably but closer to tight than loose, so yes if you want a bit looser I think the M would be the way to go.

Get a medium so you can cover your vagina as well.

Back
Top Bottom