Ozil does he deserve his own TFC EMOJI?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Should we have an Ozil emoji

• My enemy's enemy is my friend yes

Votes: 3 9.1%
  • A goon is a goon no

Votes: 30 90.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't care if he's found standing over Arteta's dead body with a smoking gun in his hand. The guy is a gooner and has no place in this hallowed forum.
Sorry, but the idea of starting to introduce emoji's of Woolwich players in here really is, for me, unthinkable.
:mourfacepalm:

It's a no from me.

Not because I don't find what he's doing very funny (I do) but because you just know as soon as we add a smiley of him he'll re-emerge and play a blinder against us.

he can get tae fuck
iu

I don't get how these footballers contracts are structured. So you don't play, don't get selected in matchday squads but still get a loyalty bonus?

Poch was right, it seems they are just paid to train.

The sooner they pay players to play rather than train, the sooner they can stop people like this taking the piss.

I don't get how these footballers contracts are structured. So you don't play, don't get selected in matchday squads but still get a loyalty bonus?

Poch was right, it seems they are just paid to train.

The sooner they pay players to play rather than train, the sooner they can stop people like this taking the piss.
I agree but with respect, that has nothing to do with this poll. Creating an emoji of a current Woolwich squad member for use in here is the question. As you may have gathered I am a definite NO !

Back
Top Bottom