Pacos Ferreira v Tottenham Hotspur (Euro Conference) Thursday 19 August @ 19.30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Very sloppy game. We had some nice moments but look a bit toothless in front of goal. CCV played them onsides for our goal.

If we get out of there 1-1, I think that would be good all thigns considered.

Dreadful, it's our so called senior players that are letting us down. Lo celso's first touch is bloody awful, winks is just winks and Doherty can't cross, no wonder Scarlett has not had a sniff.

Sess still doing his little boy lost routine and ccv should have been sold to the championship two seasons ago.

Poor game from everybody, they all look incredibly rusty which is to be expected.

I’d really think about subbing off one of Romero/Vickers and putting White on. The back 3 isn’t worth playing if the main CB is so unfit and the one next to him is halfway out the door.

I have to say even my patience is wearing think with Winks. Has given us nothing today and these should be games he stands out positively in if he wants to make it here.

Just seems to get in the way when we don't need him to and moves out of the way when we need him to stand firm.

Back
Top Bottom