Palace Vs Tottenham - Sunday 26th July 4pm.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

SpiderSpurs

Supporter
🪃🦘 Bonza!! 🦘🪃
Mourinho's army marches on!!

palace.jpg

COYS!!

Dancing-Spurs.gif
Dancing-Spurs.gif
Dancing-Spurs.gif
Dancing-Spurs.gif

It will be an interesting test of the Mourinho mentality on the squad. I expect another strong and disciplined performance. Hopefully this all sets us up for a strong full season next year. UTS.

I really hope we finish the season strong: Palace will be their usual organised selves, but let’s see if Jose can get the squad to lose that slightly ‘entitled’ mentality that caused the SU and Bournemouth fiascos.

if he does, I’ll be quietly optimistic about next season...

COYS

its unfortunate that we are likely going to have the same line-up because of results when even in those wins Sissoko and Aurier have been terrible, we have won in spite of them not because of them.

Would love to see Skipp brought in for Sissoko and Tanganga playing for Aurier but of course no chance that happens.

No matter what the line-up is I just want us to win. It may not mean we get 6th, although I think there is a good chance Wolves drop points in their last two.

Back
Top Bottom