Palace Vs Tottenham - Sunday 26th July 4pm.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

A dull, drab game and an example as to why Mourinho is a serial winner. - Job Done, European football secured.

Chelsea did the job for us, putting 2 goals past Wolves in the first half. Clearly the instruction from the bench was to see the game out. Even at 1-1 we were time wasting and passing the ball around our defence.

Sure, it was boring; but mission accomplished.
Mourinho said it in postgame interview. "When news of Chelsea -Wolves came to the bench I changed the game." Virtual quote

Spurs get the worst refereeing in all leagues in the world. I believe it is anti-semitism coz Spurs are the "Jewish" club but nobody seems to care.

Tottenham should keep Mourinho because he is the only manager who defends his club, even tho the media barely report him, and some useless fans say nothing or betray their club (if they are fans at all).

Watch Mourinho in this BBC article about "Powerful People Do Not Like To Be Criticised" and you will see why Spurs MUST keep Mourinho for longer than one more year.

Let’s just get of both Aurier and Sissoko and replace them with some proper footballers. We shouldn’t even be debating it. Neither are good enough.

...you are conveniently omitting Winks, who is more of a passenger and liability than Sissoko and Aurier combined - total squad player...

COYS

I heard Harry Kane and Jose hugged in the locker room after the match.

Complete fucking disgrace!!!!!!

:pocheyes:
Of course we are allowed to celebrate. Just ignore the moaners. They would moan about anything.

Sure Mourinho and the coaches were excited but it’s not been a normal year. They were stuck in a flat for three months away from their families during the pandemic. Maybe they just felt a rush of relief after going through that or were doing it for the Amazon cameras as they’d been asked to. Either way, we finished sixth and got a europa place. Not the target for the season but the target for today. That’s enough for me.
An' anudder ting...
Why are VILLA not ridiculed for celebrating, when their 'achievement' was merely to STAY UP!?

Of course they're gonna celebrate achieving what they set out to do, ie; avoid relegation...

As ate WE 'celebrating' what we set out to do (when Jose arrived) by getting back into Europe...

This is not the Harry Winks that debuted.
Winks' story is a bit more complicated than "he's a crab". I think a lot of people have forgotten that when he first broke out, he was getting a lot of praise for always looking for the forward pass. As you say, he was a different player..

This period didn't last long, however, and as soon as he had a protracted difficult run of games in which his passes weren't really coming off, he started becoming more and more cautious with them. Soon enough, his passes were overwhelmingly of an unadventurous nature and his role on the pitch became one of steadily recycling play. That's mostly the same player we see today.

Aurier at fault though clearly

watch again. I made it easy for people who aren’t very good with their eyes, I drew a big fuckingc circle round the dopey lazy cunt who let’s their player run off him and get the the ball in our area, and then stands and watches as a player runs past Aurier and does funk all.

Aurier gets done on the turn, not good, but at least he’s not just standing around with his fucking hands in his pockets just watching it all. At least Aurier was trying.

If it helps sammy, imagine its Ndombele, then watch it, then remember it’s Sissoko.

I gusss geography isnt your strongest point.

Most of Russia is to the west (not east) of Tibet , and Lhasa (Tibet's capital) is about 50% further from London than Astana (capital of Kazakhstan).

Flight time from London to Astana (capital of Kazakhstan) is just over 6 hours on a direct flight (assuming they resume post pandemic) and daily..........Tibet is a little longer and more difficult.

Just to clear things up:
uuxzJvJ.jpg

Much of Russia is east of Tibet (I didn't say "most" but "much"). Kazakhstan is just as far from NWHL.

Yes, you can fly to Astana with Air Astana (good luck) from Heathrow. With more established airlines, its 12 hours + with at least one stop.

So Thursday evenings in Astana is a distinct possibility next season.

watch again. I made it easy for people who aren’t very good with their eyes, I drew a big fuckingc circle round the dopey lazy cunt who let’s their player run off him and get the the ball in our area, and then stands and watches as a player runs past Aurier and does funk all.

Aurier gets done on the turn, not good, but at least he’s not just standing around with his fucking hands in his pockets just watching it all. At least Aurier was trying.

If it helps sammy, imagine its Ndombele, then watch it, then remember it’s Sissoko.
Yet defended the infamous Ndombele v Wolves “track back”.......how bizarre how bizarre how bizarre

You said Sissoko wasn’t a DM, so at no point in that passage was it his man or the ball actually near him.
Aurier “tried” whoopdy doo....he tried to take 4 throw ins and failed too.
The CBs and keeper are all more responsible for that goal than Sissoko.

Also funny that for a pubic hair offside we would have lost the CL semi due to world class Eriksens text book shit back pass for no reason in the 95th minute to Sterling in the edge of our box.

Don’t remember you mentioning that one ever.

Got any more videos of Sissoko doing nothing wrong for us, that one was truly intriguing.

Just to clear things up:
uuxzJvJ.jpg

Much of Russia is east of Tibet (I didn't say "most" but "much"). Kazakhstan is just as far from NWHL.

Yes, you can fly to Astana with Air Astana (good luck) from Heathrow. With more established airlines, its 12 hours + with at least one stop.

So Thursday evenings in Astana is a distinct possibility next season.

One destination out of many. Vast majority of clubs we might play are in west and central europe with only a few in Azaabaijan, Kazakhstan and places which strain the definition of europe.

BTW I've worked in Kazakhstan, easy direct flight there with modern western aircraft to several cities so no problem. Not so Tibet which is much further and less accessible, hence my comment

Yet defended the infamous Ndombele v Wolves “track back”.......how bizarre how bizarre how bizarre

You said Sissoko wasn’t a DM, so at no point in that passage was it his man or the ball actually near him.
Aurier “tried” whoopdy doo....he tried to take 4 throw ins and failed too.
The CBs and keeper are all more responsible for that goal than Sissoko.

Also funny that for a pubic hair offside we would have lost the CL semi due to world class Eriksens text book shit back pass for no reason in the 95th minute to Sterling in the edge of our box.

Don’t remember you mentioning that one ever.

Got any more videos of Sissoko doing nothing wrong for us, that one was truly intriguing.

What fucking gibberish bollocks are you spouting now?

Here's Sissoko with the man that then receives the ball in the box to help set up the goal:

Now watch the video again. Sissoko gives hime a little tug and then goes nah fuck it I can't be arsed to stay with him, I'll let him go......

You don't think consciously, deliberately, letting a man run off him, into the box to help set up a goal is doing anything wrong?

Turns out you're as shit at seeing stuff as you are saying stuff. Either that or you make stuff up to suit the players you like and the ones you don't.

Sissoko's a lazy donkey because Ndombele got dribbled past 25 games ago and Eriksen gave the ball away last season in a game?

You're a parody of yourself.

Back
Top Bottom