Panathinaikos #1882THFC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Could do with a lower block really if possible, recommendations?

What about 32?
block32.png

Could do with a lower block really if possible, recommendations?
The blocks in between the Paxton and Shelf/ Paxton and West Stand, often don't sell out for European nights, but, we could get reprimanded for swearing/standing in the family stand. I would say 29/30/31 in the Shelf lower, that way everyone feels more as one, instead of one singing block separated with gaps, barriers or the bastard pillars.

Or we could do 30/31 and 32/33, so we could have the Park Lane & Shelf Side songs, and the noise would be spread out a bit more!

I reckon it'd be easier for us all to all buy together if it's not in the Park Lane, maybe a bit further down the Shelf lower, 28/29 maybe.

Also, not being in PL means we can give them a bit of friendly encouragement again.

The blocks in between the Paxton and Shelf/ Paxton and West Stand, often don't sell out for European nights, but, we could get reprimanded for swearing/standing in the family stand. I would say 29/30/31 in the Shelf lower, that way everyone feels more as one, instead of one singing block separated with gaps, barriers or the bastard pillars.

Or we could do 30/31 and 32/33, so we could have the Park Lane & Shelf Side songs, and the noise would be spread out a bit more!

Not a bad idea if we have enough numbers!

Think we should all stick to one block. Club might not like 2 separate blocks being uses as it's more work for them to steward us

If this goes down I'm bringing a few Tottenham virgins down and introducing them to Spurs.

Nothing to confirm yet. I meant 32 btw.

The club haven't contacted us. Given that there was ejections they probably will. Will email them on monday. Hopefully there will be no issue.

Nothing to confirm yet. I meant 32 btw.

The club haven't contacted us. Given that there was ejections they probably will. Will email them on monday. Hopefully there will be no issue.

Only problem is that areas may sell more by then but let's see what the club say

I
The other problem with Block J is i think a few of the front rows are usually held back for corporate/sponsor types.
A positive is higher up we get a louder sound from being up near the roof.

I was in row 1 block j. From what I could tell it wasn't corporate. Admittedly there weren't that many singing but more got involved as the game went on.

This has drummed up a lot interest in other forums and loads are asking when this is being done next. You want to be somewhere where you maximise those that want to get involved. Choose a block and get it locked in ASAP.

Block 29 please then I join in. Gold member and they took the money two or three weeks weeks ago.
Block 30 people stand and the stewards ask then to sit but not with any determination. Sure you would
land up standing more than sitting.

I

I was in row 1 block j. From what I could tell it wasn't corporate. Admittedly there weren't that many singing but more got involved as the game went on.

This has drummed up a lot interest in other forums and loads are asking when this is being done next. You want to be somewhere where you maximise those that want to get involved. Choose a block and get it locked in ASAP.

i should of added............I think it usually is corporate but after Flav had talked to the club about what we are doing they removed them as corporate tickets and released them to us.
If you look at the seat map for block J vs panathinikos the first 6/7 rows are already taken when there is mass availability everywhere else.(must be for corporates)

Agreed about making a decision......its another cheap game so we can get the numbers up.

Have to say boys I went to WHL for the first time on my own on Thursday, was sat in the Park Lane and would have given anything to be up there with you. I got some very odd looks for singing my heart out along with every one of your songs despite people immediately next to me being pretty silent.

I found out about this place from the COYS forum and just want to say I am most definitely IN for the Pana game and will be bringing my brother who will be equally as loud. Unfortunately I have to wait till General Sale but really really hope I can get us in with you guys.

Let's do this! Sing for the shirt, COYS !!

Back
Top Bottom