Pape Sarr

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Short bursts to get past his man and great at holding onto the ball. What game are you watching?
That doesn't even mean anything? Who has short bursts to get past his man N'dombele beats players with change of direction ball manipulation and balance. Sarr way less tricks long stride and physical power. Basic push and run, you would be a shocking scout.

Prime Internet where folk can't simply go, "yes I see your point its not a good comparison ". Its not like anything is lost. Sarr an N'dombele have zero in common as actual footballer

Th

Last edited:
Hopefully he will be another Dele, we should be making more of this type of signing. This is how Chelsea can operate the way they do, buy a bunch of cheap young talents and even if most of them never play for the first team you'll make decent money and 1 or 2 will turn out alright.

Sarr for £10m - a punt worth taking
Ndombele for £60m - not a punt worth taking
DOF Vs Great Coach with appalling insight into personnel dynamics (the guy signed that nutter twice, Espanyol and Saints...)

Anyone know if Sarr will play regularly this season?

Hoping it doesn’t turn out like Jack Clarke!
He has started Metz first three games in the league this season. Two 90 minute performances and one where he got subbed off in the 83rd. One assist so far.

That doesn't even mean anything? Stop embarrassing yourself. Who has short bursts to get past his man lol. N'dombele beats players with change of direction ball manipulation and balance. Sarr way less tricks long stride and physical power. Basic push and run, you would be a shocking scout.
I still maintain my position. I don't think you know what you're watching. Keep hurling insults you clown.

You're being coy and I think you are implying I'm gay. I am not gay. Sorry.
Eh?

What has your sexuality got to do with anything?

Ok I’ll be clear…when I said ‘you would’ it was in reference to you saying you preferred Moriba to Papa Sarr.

I was implying you would prefer whomever we didn’t sign as opposed to anyone we do sign.

Hope that helps. 🙄

In two years he will be a more valuable signing than Ronaldo .... what were Utd thinking?
United signed Ronaldo because it would be unbearable to allow him to play for City. That's pretty much it. He's worth so much commercially that the money is inconsequential. No way were they going to let City field him and truly make them feel like the "other club" in Manchester.

Love that we're signing some really top quality young players again. The promise of next year never fails to soothe the failures is this year, glad we got that feeling back!

:levylol:

United signed Ronaldo because it would be unbearable to allow him to play for City. That's pretty much it. He's worth so much commercially that the money is inconsequential. No way were they going to let City field him and truly make them feel like the "other club" in Manchester.

Yup - it's all about the media profile and internet hits - football who cares. Sad that a club with Cavani, Martial, Greenwood, Sancho, James and Rashford will now play a 36 year old for the media impact .... guess that's just where we are.

In my book City dodged a bullet - If Ronaldo is the answer they were probably asking the wrong question.

Yup - it's all about the media profile and internet hits - football who cares. Sad that a club with Cavani, Martial, Greenwood, Sancho, James and Rashford will now play a 36 year old for the media impact .... guess that's just where we are.

In my book City dodged a bullet - If Ronaldo is the answer they were probably asking the wrong question.
I've watched fuck all Serie A recently, and missed most of Portugal's Euros involvement. Interested to see how well Ronaldo does, but I feel like he's Ole's death warrant. If/when they don't become a dominate force, it won't be beloved Ronaldo that gets the blame.

Hopefully he will be another Dele, we should be making more of this type of signing. This is how Chelsea can operate the way they do, buy a bunch of cheap young talents and even if most of them never play for the first team you'll make decent money and 1 or 2 will turn out alright.

Sarr for £10m - a punt worth taking
Ndombele for £60m - not a punt worth taking
Agree with most of this other than Ndombele. I don't remember there being any real concern over him before we signed him. Hard to understand what went wrong there really, he seemed to decide from very nearly the moment he signed that he didn't want to play for Spurs.

Back
Top Bottom