Pape Sarr

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I know nothing about this kid, but getting a Dele "deja vu" feeling about this signing. Can't wait to see him in action next season. It's great to see young players develop to being a star, let's hope Pape is one of those.

Never seen him play just a few clips now, thing I noticed is his confidence is great for a young age, his body language looks really positive, will need to be nurtured properly so the extra year on loan will do him great and he can hopefully slot into the team rather than become someone we really need to solve a problem, which just gives him more room to grow into the league

I know absolutely nothing about him but apparently he's really good

I'm just salivating at the prospect of Skipp, Sarr, Moriba and Gil playing in our midfield in the next few years and growing up together.

Thanks. Normally on the OS they say how long a player has signed for.
I can't see it. I assume his new contract with Spurs is 5/6 years?
My guess is his Spurs salary is now circa £10k.
6 years :) but i didn't found about his new waves

Eh?

What has your sexuality got to do with anything?

Ok I’ll be clear…when I said ‘you would’ it was in reference to you saying you preferred Moriba to Papa Sarr.

I was implying you would prefer whomever we didn’t sign as opposed to anyone we do sign.

Hope that helps. 🙄
Well, it would help if you used more than two words. Wouldn't it?

Back
Top Bottom