Parker or Potter ?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Parker or Potter ?

• Parker

Votes: 8 9.8%
  • Potter

Votes: 66 80.5%
  • Conte

Votes: 6 7.3%
  • Martinez

Votes: 2 2.4%

• Total voters

Paul Gascoigne

Forum Jester
It appears that many of us believe that we should have a 2nd Poch so to simplify the matter and make it a simple referendum, i.e. one simple majority.
And you cannot vote for Erik in this one !

There is better quality out there but why would any decent manager want to work with Levy?

very true but also to have the opportunity to work with Harry, Sonny, Gareth, Dele, Lucas, Ndombele, Lo Celso, Hojbjerg, Reguilon, etc., is also very possibly very appealing to a top quality manager and maybe with a director of football - and businessman Levy agreeing to be less involved / well removed from any

Its shocking really how many supporters just seem completely dismissive of the professional aspect of professional football. Its a job. Not always the deciding factor, in any walk of life, but income is a massive slice of anyone's pie chart.

Its Potter for me. I like Parker, but I feel its still too early for him and he hasn't really shown anything of interest other than the previous club affiliation.

To be honest, I'm not entirely fussed about who the head coach is. It would serve us better to ensure that the backroom staff have a history of recent success and our chief scout gets a kick up the backside (preferably out the door)

Double Bacon Cheeseburger
Beer Battered Fish & Chips

Bull Testicles
Fillet Steak & Chips
Full English Breakfast

Kangaroo Anus
Neapolitan Pizza
Fried Chicken

If Hassenhuttl can stop crying after he beats his German idol and stop making his team concede 9, maybe he’d be a slightly better option than Potter.

If Hassenhuttl can stop crying after he beats his German idol and stop making his team concede 9, maybe he’d be a slightly better option than Potter.
I agree with the bawling but i think hes doing a way better job than potter. Both teams are about equal in quality apart from possibly ings and ward prowse. Southampton board not great either.

Back
Top Bottom