Paul Coyte

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Mrs Perryman

Supporter
I'm a Cockney Malteser 👑
There is a petition on change.org to reinstate Paul Coyte. I have no idea on how to post the link, so if someone who is a bit more techy literate, can they do so please?
The place just isn't the same without Coytey, and it was a diagrace when he got the push. He had a great reception from the crowd when he presented the half time tribute to Greavsie, and he was visibly moved by the reaction. So I ask you to please go on the change.org website and vote.
Singer Fireworks GIF by giancarlomonsalve

There is a petition on change.org to reinstate Paul Coyte. I have no idea on how to post the link, so if someone who is a bit more techy literate, can they do so please?
The place just isn't the same without Coytey, and it was a diagrace when he got the push. He had a great reception from the crowd when he presented the half time tribute to Greavsie, and he was visibly moved by the reaction. So I ask you to please go on the change.org website and vote.
Singer Fireworks GIF by giancarlomonsalve

He has a Talksport show now, 5am-6am, a genuinely nice fella and brilliant on on the radio. Hopefully he gets a promotion to a more reasonable time slot during the day or evening.

Back
Top Bottom