Paul Coyte

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I see Paul and his hair transplant have joined GB News.

XVKp17y.jpg

PETITION UPDATE​

Update!!​

Hi all,
Just a quick update to let you all know the petition for Paul to be re-instated back as our half time entertainment at Spurs has been sent to the board who have acknowledged and responded. We are awaiting further details and hopefully we get the result that we want.
The petition is still open and live, please keep sharing and signing! The more the better!
Thank you all
Up The Spurs!

Nothing against them personally but the new pre match blokes are so dull. It’s like some weird magazine show for teenagers. And the bloody crap music that is drowning out the crowd right up until kick off…

"Following the recent lifting of pitchside COVID-19 restrictions, Paul Coyte’s half-time interview will return with Ledley King as this Sunday’s guest. Our legendary former captain will speak about the recent mural installed in his honour at Tottenham Community Sports Centre by our Supporters’ Trust and Murwalls."

Funny how those "pitchside restrictions" never stopped the scrapped(?) replacement entertainment?

The HT entertainment was, is and always will be shite.
Been going 25 years and the only 2 that stand out (or I even remember) was Maradonna at Wembley and Klinsman the one time he came back to speak.

The rest is almost always players from the 80's sides that are still on the pay role to talk for 5 minutes about the 84 cup final or that time Allen scored a lot of goals and we didn't win anything,

Do something different - have local bands play or something.

Been going 25 years and the only 2 that stand out (or I even remember) was Maradonna at Wembley and Klinsman the one time he came back to speak.

The rest is almost always players from the 80's sides that are still on the pay role to talk for 5 minutes about the 84 cup final or that time Allen scored a lot of goals and we didn't win anything,

This is all way overblown..... We're talking 5 minutes of fluff whilst most people piss, drink and check the HT scores.

Setting up a band PA for one song would simply not be worth the effort. Plus, un-shared music taste would mean most people wouldn't like the band anyway.

Last edited:

The best half time entertainment was the fans trying to score in the goal to win a prize from various distances. Been a while since we’ve done it but it was always quite funny.

Coyte is better than the spurs tv guy though easily. He’s terrible. So bland.

Coyte is a big cheeseball who can have a laugh at himself and doesn’t take himself too seriously. It may not be the swishest entertainment but he’s someone who was there with us when Jol was making Spurs fun again, when Redknapp was making Spurs exciting and when Pochettino was making Spurs competitive. He’s not cool in the slightest and is so far removed from the plastic optics obsessed entity that football has become it’s untrue, so I personally welcome this news.

Coyte is a big cheeseball who can have a laugh at himself and doesn’t take himself too seriously. It may not be the swishest entertainment but he’s someone who was there with us when Jol was making Spurs fun again, when Redknapp was making Spurs exciting and when Pochettino was making Spurs competitive. He’s not cool in the slightest and is so far removed from the plastic optics obsessed entity that football has become it’s untrue, so I personally welcome this news.
That’s a long way of saying he is bloody annoying

Isn't Paul Coyte part of the TalkSport empire? There's a LOT of Spurs up there... (Danny Kelly, Paul Hawksbee, Jamie O'Hara) Considering they seem to hate us so much! (Justcsayin')

Paul you let your big moment pass you by yesterday... it should have been " And the first goal for Tottenham scored by Cat Zouma"

Looks like he's working for TalkSport now..... Hosting 'My Sporting Life' amongst other things...

1st Episode this Sunday 8pm: Jurgen Klinsmann

Just heard the trailer with JK talking about why he's not managed Spurs..... Sounds more than a bit deluded to me.

Last edited:
He does Last Word on Spurs as well. Great guy … and someone who has a proper sound set-up (my big beef with some podcasts are that the levels are all over the show).

Back
Top Bottom