Paul Gascoigne

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

C_15_articolo_1418_upiFoto.png

He does look well there. Good to see. Wonder how good his Italian actually is? He still sounds like a Geordie speaking it!

See Gazza has settled with the murdoch press. Those cunts are utter scum

"Despite this, the company has repeatedly paid large sums to people who have made allegations of illegality at the Sun. These include Paul Gascoigne, who this week settled a claim against the Sun alongside Miller. The former England footballer said the Sun’s reporting of personal medical information had a “devastating and debilitating impact on my mental health and wellbeing”. "

See Gazza has settled with the murdoch press. Those cunts are utter scum

"Despite this, the company has repeatedly paid large sums to people who have made allegations of illegality at the Sun. These include Paul Gascoigne, who this week settled a claim against the Sun alongside Miller. The former England footballer said the Sun’s reporting of personal medical information had a “devastating and debilitating impact on my mental health and wellbeing”. "

He's only 54

He looks like an 80 year old man

:pochcry:

How much of it is premature ageing due to alcohol and substance abuse and how much of it is down to the shabby plastic surgery he seems to be keen on, t's hard to say (it's a weird, conflicting blend), but the poor bugger looks a right mess.

Last edited:
I don't think he's had plastic surgery, his face just looks permanently bloated and puffy due to decades of alcohol abuse. It's so sad to look at the damage he's done to his mind and body. The man is only two years older than Conte but he looks absolutely geriatric.

Paul-Gascoigne.jpg

9944498.jpg

This era springs to mind... His eyes just look un-natural and his cheeks look 'pinned' back.

I've zero interest in watching what he has become. I'll remember him as in that 90/91 season, something not quite real and so wonderfully bright it hurt your eyes.
It was all about the time of his playing days so potentially more interesting than you might think. Some footage of his 1991 goals and lovely Hummel strips. 1989-91 were probably what he’d want to be remembered for too. Bright as you say - and sadly gone in a flash too.

Extraordinary how a career and life changed as a result of one tackle, in so many ways he never recovered from that Wembley final

Agree, but that was the culmination of his inner demons bursting through, IMO, if not then it would have happened soon after.

For his health, he should of signed for Ferguson, might still have exploded personally, but he would have mentored him… on laying off the booze until the boots are hung up (or scared the shit out if him, to make him moderate)

Back
Top Bottom