Paul Gascoigne

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Lord knows how he is still alive and he will likely relapse.

In my opinion he has had a huge dollop of time, money and sympathy so iif he can stay out of the news then it will mean he is doing well.

Remember it is never news when a dog bites a man but when a man bites a dog well......

Was one of the "few" yids in attendance at this one.

Didn't keep quiet, we was in about the 7th-8th row aisle seats right in front where gaz&chrissy celebrated that goal, we went mad running down the stairs giving it.

Me too, a lady I knew lived in Bedfordshire and I applied for a membership card in my name and used her address, so never missed a game against Luton. That goal was worth the membership alone. What a player!

Got a few days off work and was channel hopping through Netflix. The Gascoigne documentary is on there. Bought the DVD when it came out but haven’t seen it for ages.
Thoroughly enjoyed watching it again. Such a fantastic player. Powerful, aggressive, hugely gifted & quite an unexpected burst of pace over a short distance.
He’s fucked his life up on so many levels but what a baller he was.
:gazza:

Got a few days off work and was channel hopping through Netflix. The Gascoigne documentary is on there. Bought the DVD when it came out but haven’t seen it for ages.
Thoroughly enjoyed watching it again. Such a fantastic player. Powerful, aggressive, hugely gifted & quite an unexpected burst of pace over a short distance.
He’s fucked his life up on so many levels but what a baller he was.
:gazza:
That acceleration was a secret weapon of Gazza. he could go past a defender from a standing start, simply do them for pace.

The thought of Gazza weaving his magic with our current machine around him...

:pochohshit:

:gazza2:

What a fucking dream...

I hope I never forget Wembley 1991 and the two years beforehand where I grew up watching him play at WHL.

Is the Gazza Twitter account legit? I'm guessing no... can't find the @ but it would be easy to search on Twitter.

As a footballer, he was one of the best ever to wear the shirt. As a man, he could turn on the charm and made you forget that he could be quite obnoxious. He couldn't handle the money and fame and ended up a bit of a joke figure. It's a shame, as his legacy should have been his unquestionable talent, not all the shenanigans that followed.

Back
Top Bottom