Paul Gascoigne

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

eHFKq.gif
when you've been married 25 years, then you might change your mind, or married to a violent bitch.

when you've been married 25 years, then you might change your mind, or married to a violent bitch.

Well then, know what you should do when you're married to a violent bitch?

GET A DIVORCE.

Don't smack her around. Get a divorce. That's why we have such things under law.

Simple as.

For those who are gonna be there on Saturday, let's get One Paul Gascoigne going in the 8th and again in the 19th minute... and make sure it's loud enough for him to hear you in Arizona!!

I thought Harmer's JOKE was quite funny, as that is what it is, a JOKE. Maybe I just have different standards when it comes to jokes though (I have no standards)

I thought Harmer's JOKE was quite funny, as that is what it is, a JOKE. Maybe I just have different standards when it comes to jokes though (I have no standards)

I think maybe his general demeanour in virtually every other post he's ever made means there is little 'benefit of doubt' assumed.

The forum seems self policing and a two way street to me.

Just an observation.

There in lies the rub, some of us simply don't think that this is a subject about which to joke.

Yeah I didn't think it was bad. It's not like he went into detail about hitting his wife or anything. I'm not a big Tommy fan, but I thought it was kind of funny.

Back
Top Bottom