Paul Gascoigne

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Michael Sheen always seems to do a good job on portraying real people, but may be too old? Taron Egerton did well as Elton John and Eddie Edwards, so may be a better shout.

So who would be the ideal candidate as an actor to play Gazza ??
Jack O'Connell would be my choice but he's already played Bobby Charlton so I guess that's a non starter.

Yeah now you mention it.. could certainly play a young gazza!

So who would be the ideal candidate as an actor to play Gazza ??
Jack O'Connell would be my choice but he's already played Bobby Charlton so I guess that's a non starter.
Taron Egerton would be my pick.
Michael Sheen always seems to do a good job on portraying real people, but may be too old? Taron Egerton did well as Elton John and Eddie Edwards, so may be a better shout.
How about Idris Elba?

I'm not sure anyone can play Gazza other than Gazza, he is just unique in too many ways.
It's a bit like Van Morrison, a lot of Irish artists have recorded versions of his songs for his 75th birthday but they only really work when the Belfast Cowboy is singing them.
I expect El Tel will want to play himself too.

C_15_articolo_1418_upiFoto.png

Is this like Italian Big Brother or something?

Italian, I'm a Celebrity.... apparently.
I read he failed the mental testing for the UK version so a bit worrying he is getting signed up for the Italian version. Can't be a good idea but shows he is desperate for £ possibly?

Back
Top Bottom