Paul Gascoigne

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Gazza is a legend,As I think I have said before came into contact with the fella a lot when I lived in Hoddesdon.
Did he actually say that about Wilshere? Or is it some Goon mock up?
I struggle to believe he would have said that about us.

actually, he'sd roma. and who did gazza play for in italy?

Still cunty and unacceptable mind you, but i dont put it down to him a gooner

If he's putting the dozen pasta munching cunts before s Tottenham legend it does make him a gooner using the Tottenham Algorithm. The white flag waving german dodging cunt.

Can I buy the gazza movie online anyone got a link.

Going to invoke my father's day privallages and make the kids watch it with me. Bore them to tears pratling on about how you had to be there.

I still remember watching his free kick in 91 and then falling/being propelled down several rows of seating at Wembley (blatant I was there!!) ...the thing that stood out for me was that split second of stunned silence in the Spurs end to allow us to fully absorb what he'd just done... FOLLOWED BY ABSOLUTE BEDLAM for about 5 minutes...
and just as it died down a little, The Boy Line-Acre had put us 2-0 up...
Cue more bedlam that even took into account them scoring before HT... didn't seem to matter at the time, the one and only Spurs match where I just felt we'd win!!
Agree with every word of this post - I never, ever feel confident that we are going to win any match, even if we are 3 goals up, but don't know why, the minute we went 3-1 up, just knew we were going to do it. 3-1, we beat the scum 3-1.....

Back
Top Bottom