Paulinho the dreadnought vs Adam the skaghead round 2 aka vs Stoke thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Strange that he's dropped Vertonghen but good to see Kane start and think Andros is also positive inclusion. As someone has said, strong bench too, lets gun them down Spurs!

One up front again. At home. Against average opposition.

Give Harry his due, he played two up yesterday against City and was rewarded. I don't get one up against crappy teams, especially at home.

He hasn't looked anywhere near as sharp on interested since that Barcelona speculation. Strange, as his poorer performances since are doing nothing for Spurs or himself. Still better than Younes I think

I think other clubs are well aware that he will pick up once he's gone. His talent hasn't declined imho but his attitute towards the club is pretty rotten.

I think other clubs are well aware that he will pick up once he's gone. His talent hasn't declined imho but his attitute towards the club is pretty rotten.
It's a problem inherent in football these days, which is why it's great to see players like Mason and Kane, who are no doubt playing for jersey and what it means to be a Spurs player rather than to pick up a lucrative wage and put themselves in the shop window for a move to a 'bigger' team

Back
Top Bottom