Paulo Fonseca (Poll Added)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

How do you feel about this appointment

• Like it.

Votes: 22 5.4%
  • Hate it.

Votes: 90 22.1%
  • Wait and see.

Votes: 217 53.2%
  • I quit.

Votes: 79 19.4%

• Total voters
I'm in shock honestly....didn't think we'd go for someone this clearly bad. If Palace were after him I'd have left a comment saying how he was shit and would relegate them, lost for words (outside of the previous words and the words earlier where I called him fucking muck)

Just googled him. He is very handsome, I'll give you that. But believe it or not, he can look like the back end of a bus, as long as he a good manager that's going to win us a bit of silverware. From the comments so far, doesn't look as if he's the guy!

The only bright side, after a couple injuries his Roma talent was bad. If he was english, I'd put him at the Scott Parker level.

So bad, maybe not as bad as we're all making it out to be though.

Why is this club always wanting a ' project' I don't want to pay top ticket prices at the best stadium in Europe to watch a fucking project.

Enic raised the expectation bar with the stadium, but if these links are true it's the umpteenth example of them not giving a single fuck about our club. As long as the profits roll in they don't care. Some on here need to wake up, I was a supporter of levy, the Jol sacking pissed me off , well the manner of it, classless episode. Then came Stratford , again I convinced myself it was a play by Enic to force haringeys hand , but the last twelve months are indefensible.

Back
Top Bottom