Paulo Gazzaniga

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Is Gazziniga good enough to replace Lloris as 1st choice keeper?

• yes

Votes: 62 42.8%
  • no

Votes: 83 57.2%

• Total voters

Paulo Gazzaniga, nickname 'Gazza', is a 25 year old keeper and was born in the same town as Mauricio Pochettino, in Murphy, Argentina.

He has played 21 games in the Premier League and kept two clean sheets. Two of those were against us in which we scored five against him.

He spend his last season at Rayo Vallecano in the second Spanish league, starting 34 games and keeping 12 clean sheets.

His kicking stats on FIFA are significantly higher than those of our current club captain Hugo Lloris (84 to 68). You can watch the best bits of our upcoming third-choice keeper in the video down below:

Finally, I want to bid a farewell to our previous third-choice keeper Pau Lopez - he has been a loyal servant over the past few years for us and I wish him the best for his footballing future.

rocky-celebrating.gif

he's one of those random premier league players you're ashamed to say you know who they are because you might give the impression that you waste your whole life with football instead of doing productive shit. Not me though no idea who this is

Jokes aside, I wonder how our play would change if we had a goalkeeper who was a lot more capable with his feet and we could play out from the back with more fluency instead of giving it away or kicking it long as soon as we are under any serious press, like we do now.

Back
Top Bottom