Paulo Gazzaniga

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Is Gazziniga good enough to replace Lloris as 1st choice keeper?

• yes

Votes: 62 42.8%
  • no

Votes: 83 57.2%

• Total voters
Great game but let's hope it's last for a while because being down to your 3rd choice keeper and having a youth team keeper on the bench isn't a good situation to be in.

The way he came out for that first cross I was thinking Kane should have started in goal.
But fair play, he made some massive saves and won us the points.
Must have been a great experience for him too

Could well see Vorm moving on in the summer tbh.
His contract expires at the end of the season if I remember correctly. So not out of the question. Gazza the third was always signed to be Vorm's replacement and Hugo's long term replacement/understudy

His contract expires at the end of the season if I remember correctly. So not out of the question. Gazza the third was always signed to be Vorm's replacement and Hugo's long term replacement/understudy

Yeh, i figured his contract end was closing in. Was always suprised he came here tbh; tho assumed Vorm had come with the aim of winning the #1 spot during what were less stable times. Probably suits him to move on and get more game time at this point too.

He's quality and i think improves a fair few teams in the prem (Liverpool for starters). Deserves a run in a decent team as the main man.

Yeh, i figured his contract end was closing in. Was always suprised he came here tbh; tho assumed Vorm had come with the aim of winning the #1 spot during what were less stable times. Probably suits him to move on and get more game time at this point too.

He's quality and i think improves a fair few teams in the prem (Liverpool for starters). Deserves a run in a decent team as the main man.
I read somewhere that he is planning to go back to Holland and end his career there. But it's a solid league and every team there would be happy to have him as their starting goalie.

Then he can come back and become Toni's apprentice as goalkeeping coach

Spurs golie named Gazzaniga? I dont know what to think here but he was fantastic today

Gazza is opposite to Lloris, he stays on the line more and was slow out for one. His shot stopping is top drawer and had Worm played Spurs would have lost to Palace.
Gazza is very young and with experience he can only get better but Sunday he helped Tottenham win.

I genuinely forgot he was still here... until I saw him dancing in the stands alongside Mabbutt at the weekend!

.....oh, Gazzaniga!!
:gazza:

Good game from him overall. Us having Watford in the league cup on Wednesday is good since he hopefully can get to string together a couple of games and get more comfortable

Done well.

Dodgy keeping for their disallowed goal aside, more than comfortable. Handling was spot on and his distribution was great. No reason to drop him now until Lloris is back really.

Back
Top Bottom