Paulo Gazzaniga

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Is Gazziniga good enough to replace Lloris as 1st choice keeper?

• yes

Votes: 62 42.8%
  • no

Votes: 83 57.2%

• Total voters
If we got a good offer in for him I think we should sell. I’ve never been completely convinced of him and I’m sure we only signed him because he’s from the same village as Poch in Argentina.

Gazza definitely seems to be 3rd choice at the moment. Shame, i think he's better than Hart.
Agree with that.
I was convinced that Hart would be 3rd choice. However, I trust Nuno and Jose to know who is better.

If Hart really is better, then how bad must Gazza be ? and why didn't we address this before ?

Agree with that.
I was convinced that Hart would be 3rd choice. However, I trust Nuno and Jose to know who is better.

If Hart really is better, then how bad must Gazza be ? and why didn't we address this before ?

There's nothing to address, hardly any club has a high quality reserve keeper. Hart is a similar level to Gazza and is HG, so he gets selected. Gazza can be sold, we don't need him.

Gazza was poor last season despite a couple of big saves, there was a transformation in results as soon as Hugo returned.

it's been told that he has already traveled to Liverpool for medical test. Let's see if its a permanent deal or loan. Would love to see him going and bying a solid defender with the fresh cash. He aint good enough and he isn't going to play this year.

Back
Top Bottom