Pearson For The Boot ?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Quite. And this is the guy who miraculously turned it around and had Leicester survive in their first season back!

Final two fixtures are Man City and Woolwich... I mean, fuck it. Praying for a new manager bounce of sorts.

Fat Sam incoming? ...£1million to avoid the drop?

I was thinking this.... Must have been toxic as fuck to ditch him whilst survival is still in their own hands.
Totally agree. With the two matches they have left the board must have felt the team needed reassuring that Pearson was history and already gone. They are hoping that the psychological lift of knowing he's no longer in charge will get them playing better. That scenario as you rightly suggest would intimate a toxic atmosphere throughout the club.

I was thinking this.... Must have been toxic as fuck to ditch him whilst survival is still in their own hands.
This story would seem to argue against our theory, but then again it is The Sun

This story would seem to argue against our theory, but then again it is The Sun

Absolute clownshow behind the scenes then..... 3 sackings in one season.... Seemingly trying to use new manager bumps to propel them out of any sticky patch they encounter.

It's funny; when i think Watford I think rough, rugged team that has some decent players that make a good fist of things on their day... I thought Pearson would be a good fit and it suprises me to see then writhing around with walkovers like Norwich & B'muff and low-quality nothingness like Villa & WHam.

Absolute clownshow behind the scenes then..... 3 sackings in one season.... Seemingly trying to use new manager bumps to propel them out of any sticky patch they encounter.

It's funny; when i think Watford I think rough, rugged team that has some decent players that make a good fist of things on their day... I thought Pearson would be a good fit and it suprises me to see then writhing around with walkovers like Norwich & B'muff and low-quality nothingness like Villa & WHam.

When I think of Watford I just think of Elton John and Deeney being the thickest footballer who has ever lived.

Apparently he ended up in a fight with the owner after the game on Friday.

It's incredibly on brand for Pearson to get fired for getting into a argument with an Italian club owner.

Who would seriously employ this prick ? Well done Pat Murphy

This press conference is even funnier when you know he'll be sacked shortly afterwards because his son was involved in a racist thai gangbang while out in thailand on a publicity tour for their thai owners.

tenor.gif

Seems like a dumb decision by an ownership that has a history of dumb decisions.

Because of the teams around them it will likely work out but it would be great to see them lose twice and get relegated.

Back
Top Bottom