pep guardiola's family supposedly moving to london

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I remember CaughtOffside having a story a few months ago that Liverpool were about to bid for Tom Huddlestone and had sent scout down to watch him, despite the fact he'd been injured since September.

VinnySideways said:
I remember CaughtOffside having a story a few months ago that Liverpool were about to bid for Tom Huddlestone and had sent scout down to watch him, despite the fact he'd been injured since September.

They were just gonna watch him chilling, see how he rolls.

Smolik said:
VinnySideways said:

They were just gonna watch him chilling, see how he devours rolls.

VinnySideways said:

Tbf I'm not sure Liverpool's scouts are the cleverest bunch......look at their recent track record.......

LOL if any of you think Pep is moving here for Spurs.

He's also inherited the best team the footballing world has ever seen, very hard to make a judgement on how good he actually is as a manager.

Jose has won lots, everywhere.

Not a chance we'd even get him though to be perfectly honest.

Burko said:
I remember us trying to sign Guardiola as a player, happy happy (mid-table) times.

I remember it well...

But in all honesty, I can only see him going to Chelsea... if Jose doesn't get there first!

like it or not, we'll only be in with a chance of getting whoever Chelsea don't want...

1882 said:
Burko said:
I remember us trying to sign Guardiola as a player, happy happy (mid-table) times.

I remember it well...

But in all honesty, I can only see him going to Chelsea... if Jose doesn't get there first!

like it or not, we'll only be in with a chance of getting whoever Chelsea don't want...

wouldnt be a major catastrophe if we got pep or jose because chelsea
didnt or couldnt get them... ha ha ha kind of a win/win lets be honest

durbanspur said:
1882 said:
Burko said:

I remember it well...

wouldnt be a major catastrophe if we got pep or jose because chelsea
didnt or couldnt get them... ha ha ha kind of a win/win lets be honest

We wont get either, we'll get Moyes

Back
Top Bottom