pep guardiola's family supposedly moving to london

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

tehTrunk said:
LOL if any of you think Pep is moving here for Spurs.

He's also inherited the best team the footballing world has ever seen, very hard to make a judgement on how good he actually is as a manager.

Jose has won lots, everywhere.

Not a chance we'd even get him though to be perfectly honest.

All depends how many other jobs are available this summer

Blanchflower said:
tehTrunk said:

He's also inherited the best team the footballing world has ever seen, very hard to make a judgement on how good he actually is as a manager.

Isn't West Ham's tea lady leaving?

I reckon Pep could do quite well in that job.

I read it in a reliable article dontcha know...

Blanchflower said:
tehTrunk said:

Don't discount a Russian side.

The word "supposedly" sums it up. Dont listen to anythin you read about spurs. Look at hazard. Came out about moving to spurs then Woolwich week after so fuck him

JamieG17 said:
The word "supposedly" sums it up. Dont listen to anythin you read about spurs. Look at hazard. Came out about moving to spurs then Woolwich week after so fuck him
Then Man U. Now Bayern.

tehTrunk said:
Blanchflower said:
tehTrunk said:

Don't discount a Russian side.

I'm going to discount a Russian side - Mourinho earns £12m a year and Guardiola has the fortunes of Qatar to look forward to

neither needs to waste a few years of their career for a few extra quid

of course he wil be coming to Tottenham along with Hazard, Cavani, Rossi, Alder, Vertonghan and....er Karl Henry.

More likely to end in Manchester IF and t'is a big IF he left Barca in summer- think he will def leave next summer mind you

Who reckons Mancini will get the boot if Citeh come second? No trophy at all? Not good enough- they should have won the league that ManU side is not great etc. If he does get the boot then that will throw the managerial merry go round off kilt

blingblingwideface said:
Who reckons Mancini will get the boot if Citeh come second? No trophy at all? Not good enough- they should have won the league that ManU side is not great etc. If he does get the boot then that will throw the managerial merry go round off kilt

Probably - but who makes the decisions now Gary Cook isn't there?

blingblingwideface said:
Think the Cook meister was just a yes man/gofer- the power lies elsewhere

Just cannot see Mancini staying if they come second esp their awful showing in Champions League

I'm sure it does, I'm also sure that the person with the 'power' knows dick all about football

Back
Top Bottom