Peter Crouch

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Doesn't sound like interrogation to me but more like banter :cool:

Peter Crouch recalls humiliating story from Tottenham youth​

The 43-year-old recalled that he would find it quite demeaning and humiliating when asked to describe his love life in detail in front of the senior players in the squad.

The striker insisted that it is not the sort of atmosphere that young kids should be exposed to during their formative years.

The former Spurs man said on That Peter Crouch Podcast: “I remember being in the Tottenham dressing room, going in to pick up my boots and they were like ‘Crouchy, what is your love life like?’

“And you’d have to stand there in front of like 20 first-team players and go ‘well, nothing’ and they’d go ‘are you a virgin?’ and you’d go ‘yeah at the moment’.

“They’d go ‘do you have a girlfriend, have you kissed one yet?’ and you’re standing there as they’re all absolutely buzzing off you as you tell them what you’ve achieved with the opposite sex. There’s nothing worse – horrible, horrible, horrible.

“It was horrible to be a part of. They would say things like ‘well how would you kiss a girl’ and you’d have to practise it on something. You know the back one, you’d have to show your technique. It’s not right. I hope it’s out of the game now, it wasn’t nice for a young lad to be in that environment.”

Last edited:
Doesn't sound like interrogation to me but more like t banter :cool:

Peter Crouch recalls humiliating story from Tottenham youth​

The 43-year-old recalled that he would find it quite demeaning and humiliating when asked to describe his love life in detail in front of the senior players in the squad.

The striker insisted that it is not the sort of atmosphere that young kids should be exposed to during their formative years.

The former Spurs man said on That Peter Crouch Podcast: “I remember being in the Tottenham dressing room, going in to pick up my boots and they were like ‘Crouchy, what is your love life like?’

“And you’d have to stand there in front of like 20 first-team players and go ‘well, nothing’ and they’d go ‘are you a virgin?’ and you’d go ‘yeah at the moment’.

“They’d go ‘do you have a girlfriend, have you kissed one yet?’ and you’re standing there as they’re all absolutely buzzing off you as you tell them what you’ve achieved with the opposite sex. There’s nothing worse – horrible, horrible, horrible.

“It was horrible to be a part of. They would say things like ‘well how would you kiss a girl’ and you’d have to practise it on something. You know the back one, you’d have to show your technique. It’s not right. I hope it’s out of the game now, it wasn’t nice for a young lad to be in that environment.”
That sounds like standard stuff that anyone would experience in any walk of life.

GK6LQhrXIAA9tew

Swear they always stick him with the smallest people :ange-facepalm:

Back
Top Bottom