Peter Crouch

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'm still pissed off with the lanky twat for his two TOTALLY UNNECESSARY yellow cards in the Champions League quarter-final in 2011.

What the fuck was he doing????????????????????????????????????????????????

You have GOT to be joking.

They were two totally unnecessary fouls in the final third and both fully deserved a yellow card.

You would have thought that he would wake up after he did it the first time but the fucking twat did it again!!!!!!
Can't believe you want to denigrate a player who was perfectly good for us. Nor can I believe you're bent out if shape about that all these years later.
What do you think of Lesley king?

Can't believe you want to denigrate a player who was perfectly good for us. Nor can I believe you're bent out if shape about that all these years later.
What do you think of Lesley king?

So you don't think what he did was completely idiotic and guaranteed that we had no chance of progressing any further in our most important European tie for nearly 30 years?

OK.....

I'm beginning to wonder if you're actually Crouch or someone in his family.

As for Ledley (that's how you spell it, by the way) King, he's a club legend and arguably the best defender who ever played for Tottenham.

If you're trying to steer this discussion to his mistake in the 2002 League Cup Final then I have two things to say in response.

1) This was the League Cup, not the latter stages of the biggest club competition in world football, a competition that Tottenham had not played in for 49 years.

2) King was at the start of his career and his mistake could be put down to a lack of big game experience.

What was Crouch's excuse?

So you don't think what he did was completely idiotic and guaranteed that we had no chance of progressing any further in our most important European tie for nearly 30 years?

OK.....

I'm beginning to wonder if you're actually Crouch or someone in his family.

As for Ledley (that's how you spell it, by the way) King, he's a club legend and arguably the best defender who ever played for Tottenham.

If you're trying to steer this discussion to his mistake in the 2002 League Cup Final then I have two things to say in response.

1) This was the League Cup, not the latter stages of the biggest club competition in world football, a competition that Tottenham had not played in for 49 years.

2) King was at the start of his career and his mistake could be put down to a lack of big game experience.

What was Crouch's excuse?
King is not a legend. He stole a living from us. Should have retired years and years before he did. Selfish wage thief.

Just saw Peter Crouch trending on Twatter so I thought I’d see what..

There is a Tottenham team of the decade poll. Liverpool and now Woolwich fans are asking everyone to vote for Crouch so Kane doesn’t win..

I mean there’s pathetic and there’s pathaetic but fuck me there are some sad fuckers in this country..
Grow the fuck up you utter weirdos.

Crouch scored a watershed goal in Spurs' recent history. No problem with him getting recognised and the obvious Kane hate and jealousy. We win.

He's obviously not the striker of the decade, but do we really care about online polls?
It's such an Woolwich/Scouse trait to hijack these things. Let them have it.
:harrysmile:

He's obviously not the striker of the decade, but do we really care about online polls?
It's such an Woolwich/Scouse trait to hijack these things. Let them have it.
:harrysmile:
I know it shouldn't wind me up. Hope their ear holes turn to arse holes and shit over their fucking shoulders.

Back
Top Bottom