Peterborough vs Tottenham XI (Pre-Season Friendly)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I cannot see any topics about this so I have created this,

Tottenham XI take on Peterborough in a pre season friendly on the 18th July 3pm at ABAX Stadium ticket prices are:

Adults/seniors: £10
Juniors/under-18s: £5

You can buy your ticket from here:

https://www.eticketing.co.uk/theposh/details/event.aspx?itemref=1929

Tottenham supporters will be located in blocks AL, AU, B lower and B upper of the Main North Stand

Any away fans found in other sections will be ejected without question.

COYS

Last edited:
Worth mentioning that this is an XI and the first team will probably be playing elsewhere that weekend... might still go though, thanks for the info

"Any away fan in the home end will be ejected without question" .. It's a Tottenham reserve team playing in a friendly FFS.

Anyone going? I'm pretty skint this weekend but could go... just not sure if it'll be worth it!

Doing Stevenage in 2 weeks.

Seems to be a lack of first team fixtures this season.

Thinking I'm up for it. Ed solo mission but just a single train for me from Hitchin. New ground as well for me. £15 on the gate according to website

I'm heading to it, anyone heard what players they are likely to be bringing along, do you think we will get any that are on the ' verge ' of the first team??

Anyone not familiar with Peterborough and want to know where to head for a beer, if your coming in on the train, there is the Brewery Tap and Drapers Arms within a 5 minute walk ( Drapers being a weatherspoons ) and closer to the ground there is a boat on the right of the bridge as you head to the ground called Charters Bar, these are the best of what the city has to offer!

“The Under-21s also have a test at Posh and at the same time, a number of players from the Development Squad will continue to work with the First Team this weekend, which is invaluable experience for them.”

Guess that's the answer to who's playing today.

I'm heading to it, anyone heard what players they are likely to be bringing along, do you think we will get any that are on the ' verge ' of the first team??

Anyone not familiar with Peterborough and want to know where to head for a beer, if your coming in on the train, there is the Brewery Tap and Drapers Arms within a 5 minute walk ( Drapers being a weatherspoons ) and closer to the ground there is a boat on the right of the bridge as you head to the ground called Charters Bar, these are the best of what the city has to offer!
With the sun out it's going to be Charters for me. Massive beer garden for those that don't know it, they do their own ales and it's on route to the stadium so a no brainer.

Good to have some sort of football back and at £10 you can't complain too much whatever the team.

Glover, Walkes, Ogilvie, Lesniak, Ball, Hall (C), McEvoy, Miller, Sterling, Goddard, Sonupe.

SPURS XI subs v Posh: Luke Sheldrick (GK), Paul, Veljkovic, Maghoma, Amos, Azzaoui, Harrison

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom