Petition for Jeff Bezos to buy Spurs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Seems a logical conclusion. Huge amazon penis smile plastered on the stadium, free prime for sth, loads of cash for transfers and all Spurs matches on prime. Let’s set the wheels in motion!
180419121306-amazon-jeff-bezos-happy-large-169.jpg

Last edited:
Love me some Bezos, but holy crap you guys he's like someone kidnapped Levy and pumped him full of Super Soldier Serum.

And then he broke loose in a daze and got zapped by gamma rays.

Don’t care who buys us as long as they are prepared to invest and grow the club’s trophy cabinet - not just their annual returns

The current regime of greedy snakes is a disgrace to the club’s history and loyal fans being taken for a ride by a cunt so bent he walks backwards

ENIC OUT NOW !!

We will always full short under Enic as the cunts don't give a fuck .
Hopefully he can sink Lewis's tax dodge super yacht. The fuckwits at Spurs can't even get a sponsor for the best stadium in the world as they never understand a big payout has to be associated with a trophy winning club.
Anybody really

Surely if anyone puts up the money to buy a football club they are entitled to run it as they wish. Why would we expect them to do otherwise?

No thanks. Too big an organisation and we would be swallowed up. I only use Amazon if I can't get something from anywhere else.
I know what you mean Mrs P but during the lockdowns they have provided an invaluable service to the elderly/disabled trapped in their homes. My old man has spent a fortune and had hours of fun shopping on there whilst stuck in his place. He's bought loads of stuff he didn't need just to see the delivery man and have a quick chat.

Im not sure why Amazon would want to buy us? Plus lets get real here, Enic didnt build a new stadium / Sports Arena just to cash is after a season.

Don’t care who buys us as long as they are prepared to invest and grow the club’s trophy cabinet - not just their annual returns

The current regime of greedy snakes is a disgrace to the club’s history and loyal fans being taken for a ride by a cunt so bent he walks backwards

ENIC OUT NOW !!
There maybe a detractor or two regarding this.
:harrylol: :levylol: :dembelelol:

He’s as close to Lex Luthor as we’ve seen. It would be glorious fighting fire with fire
That's gotta be Elon Musk, surely.... he's as close as anyone on Earth right now to a legitimate, evil DC/Marvel/007 Super-Villian, hell bent on taking over the world! ...mwooh ha ha ha!!

I know what you mean Mrs P but during the lockdowns they have provided an invaluable service to the elderly/disabled trapped in their homes. My old man has spent a fortune and had hours of fun shopping on there whilst stuck in his place. He's bought loads of stuff he didn't need just to see the delivery man and have a quick chat.
....which is EXACTLY why Bezos came up with the whole COVID idea in the first place!
....well, with a little help from China, the creators of Zoom, and Joe Wicks I reckon... they're the real winners out of all this!

TINFOIL HATS ON PEOPLE!

Back
Top Bottom