PFA Player of the Year

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Couldn't be PROUDER if he were my own flesh and blood!!!!! :bale2:

Does he get his own Private open top Bus parade down Tottenham High Road on the last day of the season...
:balelol:

I think we should make it an 1882 event!!!!!! :freund:

Doesn't score enough headers for me - flog him asap.
Lol, absolutely!

It does make me laugh when you hear people complaining if Bale has a game where he "floats in and out" and only scores one or two goals "BUT DOES NOTHING ELSE" for the rest of the game...

...If Defoe or Ade could score 20 Premiership goals in a season, people would be happy for them to spend the rest of the game on the sidelines necking a crispy Holsten.

He's a midfielder, is about to hit 20 EPL goals and helps out across the rest of the park more than Ade and Defoe combined!

Take a bow son.

BJAOEleCYAA_B8s.jpg

These kind of quotes just proves to me that he's at home though and he is prepared to stay for the foreseeable future. Of course I would love to finish in the top 4 but failure to do so does not fill me with as much worry as previously.

I don't mean to sound provincial, or as we say here in the sticks....like a redneck but....."ddewis i chwarae dros".... how can that possibly be a language that is understood by anyone. Llongyfarchiadu? Holy schnickeys. "ddweis" really? 2 d's right next to each other on the front end of a word? :baeshock: my god.

I don't mean to sound provincial, or as we say here in the sticks....like a redneck but....."ddewis i chwarae dros".... how can that possibly be a language that is understood by anyone. Llongyfarchiadu? Holy schnickeys. "ddweis" really? 2 d's right next to each other on the front end of a word? :baeshock: my god.

No, it says ddewis.

:baletroll:

Back
Top Bottom