Phil Brown

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

ArcspacE

ENIC OUT NOW !!! ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐
I think Levy should continue the current pattern of well dressed, young English managers

Proven record, great voice

COYS

Stupid as it sounds, it wouldn't surprise me if he was the kind of guy that would actually become a world class manager at a decent club.

Would never happen though!

We can forget Brown, LvG, De Boer - all of them.

With the way the FA are headed, we will have no choice but to have a black manager.

So our options are:

Chris Powell :defoe:

Uriah Rennie :ledley:

Or :adegrin2: player/manager :adethumbup:

Take your pick.

I would like to apologise for my Frank De Boer crusade...... you are right THIS is the manager we need

#brownin
Phil-Brown-001.jpg

We can forget Brown, LvG, De Boer - all of them.

With the way the FA are headed, we will have no choice but to have a black manager.

So our options are:

Chris Powell :defoe:

Uriah Rennie :ledley:

Or :adegrin2: player/manager :adethumbup:

Take your pick.

Take my pick of a black manager?

cq5dam.thumbnail.490.338.margin.png

oh sorry it's a jokey thread
palmer.jpg

All joking aside though I have a gut feeling if we do get LvG that Ramsey is most likely the guy that will be kept on and guided by LvG to be his successor.

Take my pick of a black manager?

cq5dam.thumbnail.490.338.margin.png

oh sorry it's a jokey thread
palmer.jpg

All joking aside though I have a gut feeling if we do get LvG that Ramsey is most likely the guy that will be kept on and guided by LvG to be his successor.

Ramsey reminds me too much of Andy Ansah, who played himself on Dream Team

Back
Top Bottom