Phil Brown

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I would like to apologise for my Frank De Boer crusade...... you are right THIS is the manager we need

#brownin
Phil-Brown-001.jpg

ArcspacE

ENIC OUT NOW !!! ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐
I think Levy should continue the current pattern of well dressed, young English managers

Proven record, great voice

COYS

MY MY MYYYYYY DEAR LEVY

Every game half time, Phil ignores the team talk and comes out and serenades the crowd for 15 minutes, lounge hits from the 50s and 60s - congas round the stadium, smiles on the fans faces, a solid 9th place finish with no stress of relegation or Europe, everyone lives another 10 years, wonderful

#brownin

Just an update on Phil as he doesn't get the headlines like Van Gaal and the other charlatans but he is on radio 5 doing the co-commentary

#ITK

Stupid as it sounds, it wouldn't surprise me if he was the kind of guy that would actually become a world class manager at a decent club.

Would never happen though!

We can forget Brown, LvG, De Boer - all of them.

With the way the FA are headed, we will have no choice but to have a black manager.

So our options are:

Chris Powell :defoe:

Uriah Rennie :ledley:

Or :adegrin2: player/manager :adethumbup:

Take your pick.

Back
Top Bottom