Pie&Mash shop in the High Rd

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

You do realize that I am now sitting alone on my couch saying " I cook ham hocks" out loud. I feel like a bit of an idiot
Blatant , ladies my couch is free post, might want to switch out the ham hocks line, it failed me every time
Valentines Day Flirting GIF by Saturday Night Live

Last edited:
Hi mate! Iโ€™m the owner of the Pie & Mash shop! Came across this chat which is great. Yes Tina from the Coach came in, she loved the pies but yes she did give us some good feed back on the Liquor which we have tried to take on board. Itโ€™s a difficult one as it seems every one has differing opinions on how the Liquor should be, some say thicker and greener and others say lighter and thinner lol, so itโ€™s hard to know and as you can imagine difficult to please everyone.

essentially we are not a traditional Pie & Mash shop as Iโ€™m sure most of you have gathered from the menu but we are trying out best to keep an old institution alive as lots of Pie & Mash shops are dying out. Anyway if anyone has any questions please let me know. Thanks

Are you still open mate?! I had a delicious pie/mash here shortly after you opened, but everything I plan to return for a second visit (I live locally) you seem closed!

What are your opening hours?

Back
Top Bottom